Your deepest secret to pleasure your self , and no one will know

I use a 50/50 mix of baby oil and baby gel , I use it all over my balls and cock , then put my rings on and go for a walk ,with my 5 bzll rings on , I put my balls between my leggs and walk , do this and you sill never ride again. Lololol while doing this there are drops of pee coming out , just a drop of two at a time , it's a great feeling and no one ever suspect any thing , 

My G F would put ben wa balls inside her and walk with me , they were about one inch around , but with her walking with me it would drive to a almost orgasm then she would relax and hold my arm tight and no one ever suspected anything . There are many ways to pleasure your self , to this day I still do this and I look for more to do , with some one would be great , but I'm alone now ... But always on the front porch , I just let out all the pee I have no one can see anything , while being completely naked 

• Love 1

Well I have gave  this some thought ..... After my GF died I was pretty miserable, Her pee was like a drug to me .I have to have her pee every time she went , most times we both laughed , Now being alone I find my self in the shower/ tub laying down with the shower head on a long hose and setting for different sprays , one setting is a direct stream , this I put up against my pee hole and let the rush of water fill my bladder fully to the point thinking any time now it will burst , then I let the stream spray high mixed with my pee I aim it to my mouth drinking all I can . I can do this over and over not waiting for a drink of water to fill my bladder , using hot water is most exciting , With my shower head in single shot I can fill my self any time I want ....ALL TRUE 

So sorry about your GF dying.   Good that you've found that you can still enjoy some things and I hope that you find another willing partner in the future (if you want to do that of course).

8 hours ago, Alfresco said:

So sorry about your GF dying.   Good that you've found that you can still enjoy some things and I hope that you find another willing partner in the future (if you want to do that of course).

Thank you , it's hard to get over 

• Like 1