First time experience peeing in someone's mouth

It would be interesting to read personal and true experiences from people about the first time they peed in someone's mouth or get peed in own mouth by someone.

When did it happen, how did it happen, what happened after, feeling around it ect. Might be even lessons learned, as it comes for my part.

I understand that someone has to start, so here is my first story about the real experience I hade some years ago..

I was approx. 30 at that time and had split up with my girfriend and was communicating online with a couple of girls. I did confess to one of them about my liking of girls wetting their panties.  She was some 25 years old, well educated female with a nice body . In response she said that it was nice I had and particular interests, and asked me if I have considered to pee on a girl as well or even in her mouth.  I did respond that I have never done it before, and would consider something like this only with someone I am deeply emotionally involved.

She came to visit me some weeks later, and after and did piss her panties for me in public, as I liked. Latter we had sex at my place, and still in the bed she told me that she really needs to pee. Might be it was a hint of some sort I did not catch to pee on me or even i  my mouth, but as we have not discussed it previously I did allow her to go to the toilet. She peed some thou on my floor  by the bed and allowed even me to take picture of her.. See the picture attached. 🙂

After we had sex, I would have stopped there, but she reminded me of this mouth pissing thing. I took her to the bathroom, and we did it.  But as I was not well hydrated, I did not pee much, and me pee most likely had a strong pee taste.

After that we still had some contact, but not sex any more and soon after we stopped communication as I was busy with other things.

Till this day I do not know how this experience was for her. From me I can just say that You always have to be prepared for unexpected and always be well hydrated. I somehow think that first time pee drinking is much better experience if the pee does not smell strongly and tastes and looks more like water, not pee. 914990054_herpeeinginmyroom.thumb.jpg.f8246a101833927687fd792aa447d43b.jpg

Edited by Zogan
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1

Good topic , way back when when I was younger , I got involved with a married woman much older than me . I don't know what the attraction was but , she latched on to me like glue , Her and her husband were always fighting , which led us to a motel room one day , I knew I was going to get laid and wanted it very much .after we were on the bed fooling around she pushed my head down to her pussy ,I never  did anything like this before .

I just did what came naturally, eating her as much as I could as long as I was able , then her back arches high and she grabbed my head with her hands and pushed my face deeper in her pussy , then she let go , a full rush of pee in my face mouth and I had to drink it all . Nothing was said after that , we did make love that whole afternoon , then I had to go down on her again , same thing , she squirted all over my face and in my mouth . From that time I was hooked , always going down on a woman until see squirted in my mouth , to me it was her giving me a very personal gift , herself 

• Like 1
  • Love 1