Position and time of pissing

I think it would be awesome if we could present time and position where we will pee or where we have peed or where we like to pee when pissing at public places. I know a distant friend into piss who placed a dry diaper at a wooden area behind a parking lot and a bus station and she sat a whole evening waiting to see if someone would pee in if. So after like three hours of waiting a druk couple getting of the bus went for a pee and saw the diaper and peed in it. Afterwards she went to put the wet diaper on her and masturbated in it. 

7 hours ago, Moore007 said:

I think it would be awesome if we could present time and position where we will pee or where we have peed or where we like to pee when pissing at public places. I know a distant friend into piss who placed a dry diaper at a wooden area behind a parking lot and a bus station and she sat a whole evening waiting to see if someone would pee in if. So after like three hours of waiting a druk couple getting of the bus went for a pee and saw the diaper and peed in it. Afterwards she went to put the wet diaper on her and masturbated in it. 

... Never too weird.... In my case the pissing is much more "normal", sorry!