Law Partner Pee 1985

I think she was hitting on me even though she was married. She flirted a lot with me that day and continued to do so when I worked in her law firm. I would also get a look or smile from her.

I did hear her pee one other time at a work related pool party at her house. Again, thin walls. This time she was wearing a bikini (remember it was the 80s) and must have let out a liter plus of urine when she pranced to the toilet in platform shoes while giving me a wildly flirtatious smile and head shake. She proceeded to just tinkle/hiss together for 2 min 33 seconds per my pee journal. I wrote down, "lots of tinkling mixed with various degrees of hissing and a big loud "finally" when she started her flow. Nipples nice and dark and firm sticking out of blue/white bikini top".

We kept in touch for a long time afterwards but we never got intimate, just friends. Heard she is suffering from dementia now. Really sad as a real nice lady and smart as a tack.

Horney Old Owl

• Like 2
  • Hot 2

These stories are so exciting.  Your description of such a well-educated, finely dressed and pretty lady flirtatiously showing off her very feminine, long and gentle urinations within earshot is highly arousing!  I like to think she was aroused too.

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

I have been very lucky to be around classy sexy women since that is what I am attracted to. I drink a little but no racy girls, drugs or wild parties. A very conservative dude that no one wpuld guess is into pee. I like all kinds of female pee whether a hard pour, choppy flow, hard splat, edge pees, hissing or a combination of some or all of these. Even as an older dude I can still attract some decent looking women.

7 hours ago, Brad Wallis said:

These stories are so exciting.  Your description of such a well-educated, finely dressed and pretty lady flirtatiously showing off her very feminine, long and gentle urinations within earshot is highly arousing!  I like to think she was aroused too.

• Hot 1

I think it has to do a lot with comfort being a conservative dude and how you carry yourself. I feel like most women don’t mind if you hear them piss if they trust you, obviously she realllllyyy trusted you lol 

• Agree 2

Hey nice story owl! I just think it's interesting that you've known several girls that were a little too skinny I mean 5-10 and 125 sounds a little too thin. Just curious you think any of these very skinny and also at times tall girls had eating disorders or something? Sadly many times eating disorders are caused by society teaching people including girls that they must be super thin. 

Edited by Fan of girls peeing