Tesco every little helps!

I was in Tesco supermarket last night about 10pm,picking up a few things. A few student girls went in before me 18-30 age range and they were cute. I saw them heading to the toilets, I went round to the newspaper and magazine stand and could hear the girls on the other side of the wall. As the women's toilet is the right behind the newspaper stand. I took my time looking on what was on the shelves as I could hear them chat, laughing, door of stalls slamming but also could hear the snap of elastic of their panties and hear them pee, fart, poop etc. The walls are that thin. I wished I could have been in there with them or seen them. I was glad to get home as my pants were struggling to hide my growing bulge. 

• Hot 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow, lucky you. At least you got to hear; all three of those sounds are a turn on for me as well.

A few weeks ago, I was at Hobby Lobby in a bathroom stall and I could hear a girl peeing through the wall (they were thin too) and then heard a fart, and heard another girl laugh, "Was that a fart?" 😁 Tried to time my exit the same as them but I was off.

• Love 1