Desperate car piss story

Here we go!

I was at work all day yesterday and when I was driving home I was really wanting to relieve the desperation I had but there wasn't any toilets for miles and when I did eventually get to service station I forgot to pull over and use the toilets because I was thinking of maybe having some naughty fun in them and pissing everywhere like I did a couple of days ago, long behold I was still 15 minutes from home and I knew I wasn't going to make and I had nowhere else to pull over take a piss as it was all main roads so I came up with the idea why don't piss in the empty can I have in my cup holder I have never done anything like this before so I was getting a hard on from thinking about it I then found a parking space on the side of the main road so I pulled over and whilst cars where driving past I undone my trousers and began to piss in the can I filled it about 3/4 so around about 400ml I did miss some and got my trousers wet which I was worried about people seeing when I got out the car once I had finished pissing I put I cock away and put the can In my cup holder ready to empty when i got out the car but there was traffic not far down the road which I got stuck so I thought to myself how does this can of piss taste so I took a mouthful it was surprisingly nice which I did finish the rest of the can whilst i was driving home in the traffic and no one around me was aware I was drinking a can of my own piss.

• Like 2