Hot Morning Piss times two

• 2 weeks later...

**Update 10/14/23**

Girlfriend and I went out to dinner and dancing. We went to  fancy seafood restaurant in town that was quite swanky. Girlfriend was wearing a short black dress, bra and panties with a pearl necklace, 3 inch heels and a charm bracelet. Hair and makeup was really well applied and elegant. One of the many reasons I am with her. She drank 3 glasses of water and 3 glasses of wine but did not pee for 5 hours until we got home.

In other posts I have indicated that she has trouble holding her urine too long when full with a couple of emergency parking lot and driveway accidents.

Last night she made it home but just barely. She was holding her crotch for the entire 35 minute drive home. Upon return home she runs to the bathroom with me chasing her while she dumps her purse on the floor, frantically gets her panties down and exploded before she could sit on the toilet like she usually does. She hovered over the bowl and poured a three inch clear stream of clear urine for 27 thrilling seconds then stop abruptly for 3 seconds before starting a moderate flow for 35 seconds, all the while standing over the toilet while I was crouched on the floor watching. Upon cessation of her pee I prompted wiped her dry and then shoved my tongue in her clitoris while sniffing the residual pee. After further inspection and a very quick progression to fast sex I saw her black lace panties had a big wet spot. It was such a turn on.

This morning she was back to her usual self with her white nightie, skimpy panties and hard explosive pee on the porcelain upon waking. Last night with her hard explosive pour in the bowl was sure a sight. This horney Old Owl is living a charmed life.

Horney Old Owl

• Love 1
  • Hot 3