Ex's Last Pee

Thought i would share this story,

I have recently went through a break up and is not been easy for the both of us, ultamitly its been the right decision just going to take time for everything to settle down.

Anyway, my Ex never got involved with my fettish and i understood, shye wasnt into it but the other week we met up to talk over  a few drinks and it was a relativly good talk jusy uinderstanding each others positions. the drinks meant i needed to take pee breaksa few times and as things were wrapping up just before she left she went to the toliet as well but kept the door open and i could see everything! the nice golden stream flowing into the toliet. it may not have been the first time i have seen her pee but i knew it would be the last and there was something weirdly symbolic with it. I also secretly wonder if she did it on purpose as a goodbye gift! It will be a pee i will remember!

• Like 1
On 10/1/2023 at 4:21 AM, Fan of girls peeing said:

Hmm did you ever tell her about your pee fetish? And or ever say or do anything around her that would reveal your pee fetish to her? 

yeah she knew :), just wasnt her thing but she would enjoy teasing me telling me whrn she was bursting but really wasnt into the idea of peeing herself, any pee play and that sadly.

• Like 1