Pee Write-Ups or Journaling

All,

Not sure if anyone here keeps records of what they experience when hearing and or listening to a woman pee. I have done this extensively, especially when I had access to public bathrooms with thin walls and a lot of traffic. The best places to do this are in a quiet environment to cut down on noise and when their is only one toilet available to avoid conflcting noise. I would record my experiences in writing and then take my "write-ups" home with me to fantasize when more. Here are a few examples. Dates, locations have been changed. Stories are true.

9/25/23, 1:33 pm, NYU library, tall classy professor 5.8.145, wavy mousy brown hair, full "C" cup bra, moderate stride to toilet, pulls panties down, hesitates 8 seconds before flow starts. Huge very loud flow pouring into the water, no hiss or splat or tinkling, 43 seconds, cuts off abruptly, a good long wipe, washes hands, struts out of BR nonchalantly;

12/22/98, 10:22 am, Fordham University library, law student, 22, grey short mini skirt, yellow ls tight top, "B" cup, stuck-up, no smile, red neck length wavy hair, princess to BR in a hurry, flicks panties down quickly, immediately starts a moderate splat with no hissing on porcelain for 49 seconds then tapers to a light flow on porcelain that I can barely hear on the toilet for another 18 seconds, few drops in bowl, wipes 2x with tp, quickly pulls panties up, washes hands, thinks I am listening based on her facial expression// 12:56 pm, same behavior, moderate splat 36 seconds on porcelain then tapers off to light flow on porcelain next 12 seconds, in a rush, looking bitchy, thinks I am listening// 3:09 pm, same type of pee as 12:56pm but makes a comment while in BR "why is this guy still sitting bear the BR?" I finish listening than I high tail it out so she does not complain about me, closest to getting kicked out;

1/23/93, 2:46 pm, Westchester CC, gorgeous straight blonde hair, University student, 21, tan short skirt, tight blue dress shirt, "B plus" bra cup, flirtatious smile and hello, 2 inch heels, struts confidently to BR, seen before with different pees, this time pulls panties down quickly and flowing moderately in the toilet for 5 seconds than transitions to a moderate splat on porcelain for 44 seconds followed by 7 seconds of oderate flow in the water before ending, washes hands, combs hair, probably refreshes make up, looks stunning, another long flirtatious smile and look. Almost asked her on a date but don't want to ruin things and get Reported for harassment.

If you want more logs I can share them.

Never use real names. Never write about minors. Never stalk or harass. Follow these rules and pretend to be normal and you will get enjoyment.

Does anyone else do these "logs" or "write-ups"? Most of mine have been shredded but the best are in my head.

Horney Old Owl

• Like 1

A couple of more:

3/23/90, public building Snowhamish, WA, 3:34 pm, 5.6.155, bit chunky but nice hips, black / grey hair, black dress pants, purple LS top, full "C" bra, not firm, early 50s, very friendly smile, executive type, single (no ring), tries to use one holer toilet 2x but thinks door is locked, looks very desperate and skirmy, 3rd time I tell her last girl shut the door after usage so BR is available, she thanks me profusely as her bladder appears very full, frantically pulls pants down, panties quickly follow, sits on toilet quickly and urine starts flowing right away with no hesitation, a steady moderate flow (no hiss, splat, tinkle or pouring) for 30 seconds all in bowl and then tapers quickly and ends, uses gobs of tp to wipe, pulls panties up quickly, washes hands, prances out of BR gives be huge smile and says "thank you", I am extremely horney and jerk off later, I am only 27 but wow she was nice;

8/11/14, at corporate HQ meeting vestibule, few chairs in lobby and two single stall BR, gorgeous tall wavy shoulder length blonde, corporate VP type (whom I have seen before and flirted with at water cooler) rushes out of adjoining office, 5.10.120, 3 inch heels, white silk blouse, 36 age,  "B" cup, skimpy lacy white bra, navy blazer / pencil skirt, rushes to toilet, frantically pulls panties down followed by moderate to hard choppy flow in water 34 seconds then a short loud hiss/ splat 7 seconds on edge of water/porcelain, abruptly ends. Quickly wipes, pulls up panties, flushes, washes hands and exits, says "hi" upon exiting but no flirting, refills water jug, rushes to office. Since I was leaving for day could not wait for her to fill up again. Lot of private sessions with this one.

I have many more. Time for you to start Journaling. All of these are 100 percent true.