Oktoberfest

Loller

Anyone here from Germany?

Now is the time of Oktoberfest. That means a lot of one liter pints are being drunk and that means lots of people will be needing to pee constantly. I suppose there's a lot of public peeing at Oktoberfest, both from men and women? I suppose the lines to the restrooms are long, I saw some pictures and the men's rooms have long troughs. Are there lots of ladies popping into the men's room, probably using the trough also?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The best part of October fest is that rule of society are on hiatus. If you want to piss at the urinal from 3 meters away with you friends have at it. Nobody is calling the popo on some guys pissing with their dicks out. As long as you are not getting a DUI you are pretty much free. Personally I am going to make sure I get to walk down some alleys and take some nice long pees. Really this is the best time for the shy and nervous to get a few public pisses in.  Nobody is paying attention to you (unless you have a hot twat and bangin titties) and the game is up to  you. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2023 at 8:24 AM, Horse_water said:

The best part of October fest is that rule of society are on hiatus. If you want to piss at the urinal from 3 meters away with you friends have at it. Nobody is calling the popo on some guys pissing with their dicks out. As long as you are not getting a DUI you are pretty much free. Personally I am going to make sure I get to walk down some alleys and take some nice long pees. Really this is the best time for the shy and nervous to get a few public pisses in.  Nobody is paying attention to you (unless you have a hot twat and bangin titties) and the game is up to  you. 

Any updates?

@Goatcheese007

Nothing super exciting. I went out for some drinks and made a couple videos pissing in a stairwell. Other than that I did get semi-deliberately caught pissing in an alley twice.  I really want to stroke it enough to get at least semi hard before I piss but I don't think it would end well to get caught openly cranking my hog in an alley. So unfortunately I could only give a show with four or five inches hanging out. Still it was fun to see people walking by hear my piss, look and then see my cock and either quickly look away or in a few cases watch.  Honestly I think one girl was really into it because she stopped and moved so she could see clearly. She was still a good distance away but I could see her out of the corner of my eye watching the whole  presentation. I wish I could have talked to her but I skee daddled my way out of there on the chance she had called in the hate squad. I wish I did not have to be so careful but people love being upset.

• Hot 1
  • 3 months later...

I'm looking more for drank pints of the golden liquid, than just watch. What is the best idea about it?

I was thinking about hangin' around the toilet zone or like that with a big empity mug, offering it for a refill by someone in need.... What you think about it?