Piss Marathon Weekend

On 9/23/2023 at 5:40 AM, pissy_nerd01 said:

So what a weekend! So in celebration of some great news I decided to give myself a good weekend of piss. I love to piss into absorbent things. Beds, pillow, couches, chairs, carpet, clothes. You name it, I have pissed into it. I only get to piss the bed when I’m in hotels. So to scratch that itch I have been in the habit lately of buying pillows with the sole purpose of ruining them with my piss. So for today I bought a long body pillow which is nice because it will take quite a few pisses to fully drench it. I also came across this beautiful two set of rugs that are are made with soft fur and foam. 

So once I laid everything out with a waterproof curtain underneath everything it was time to get started. I made a rule that I couldn’t start playing with my pussy until I soaked the rug and pillows twice. I just got to twice and it feels so good to touch my clit and rub my nipple. I have another rule that I cannot cum until I’ve pissed three times. I will let you know how many times I end up pissing myself this weekend. It will be a ton of fun. 

Wow! Would love for you to ruin my clothes, bed, sofa and pillow with your piss... 🤩