Caught In Full Flow

This is my first 'sighting' post to the forum, albeit second hand but I have no reason to doubt the witnesses who were certainly not into peeing.

I first posted this sighting on Peesearch here:

http://www.peesearch.net/community/forums/showthread.php?t=57188&page=3

This was told to me by a neighbour some years ago.

Returned from shopping with her adult son, as the climbed the stairs of the multi storey car park they heard the sound of running water on the landing above.

On reaching the landing they discovered a woman in her early thirties, well dressed and respectable looking, with her skirt hitched up, knickers and tights around her knees and what can only be described as a torrent pouring from between her legs down the stairs.

"Sorry, the loos were closed" was all she could say, and my friends stepped carefully around the young lady's puddle of indiscretion.

Pity they didn't have smartphones in those days.

The poor woman must have been absolutely beyond desperation to resort to such an undignified act. I'm sure we've all been there.

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was visiting a relative in hospital some years ago,and needed to pee.The only public wc on the ward,was a single unisex one.I opened the door,and to my amazement.There was a woman,easily in her 60s,hovering in full flow.It sounded like someone emptying a bucket.I couldn,t tear myself away,and all she said was,hang on,soon be done.The fact i was watching,didn,t faze her at all.She wiped her fanny,smiled,and said.Your turn.I had to wait for a bit.Otherwise,i would have pissed in my eye.I still re-live that experience quite regularly.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
I was visiting a relative in hospital some years ago,and needed to pee.The only public wc on the ward,was a single unisex one.I opened the door,and to my amazement.There was a woman,easily in her 60s,hovering in full flow.It sounded like someone emptying a bucket.I couldn,t tear myself away,and all she said was,hang on,soon be done.The fact i was watching,didn,t faze her at all.She wiped her fanny,smiled,and said.Your turn.I had to wait for a bit.Otherwise,i would have pissed in my eye.I still re-live that experience quite regularly.

Similar experience walking down the emergency stairs in London tube station to the lower platforms, as I went down the winding iron stairs I saw just below me a middle aged but not unattractive woman squatting to pee, skirt up round her waist, knickers down, showing me her bare bum. As I walked past she was just starting her pee. She looked up at me a bit guilty, and said, sorry. I said don't apologise. I was so turned on I quickly stopped in front of her a couple of steps down and squatted down between her legs to watch. To my complete surprise she was not fazed at all, and carried on peeing, letting me enjoy the whole thing. Sh had a lovely pussy with a thick dark bush, and lovely hairy lips. I thanked her for letting me watch and went on my way with a throbbing cock.

• Hot 3
Similar experience walking down the emergency stairs in London tube station to the lower platforms, as I went down the winding iron stairs I saw just below me a middle aged but not unattractive woman squatting to pee, skirt up round her waist, knickers down, showing me her bare bum. As I walked past she was just starting her pee. She looked up at me a bit guilty, and said, sorry. I said don't apologise. I was so turned on I quickly stopped in front of her a couple of steps down and squatted down between her legs to watch. To my complete surprise she was not fazed at all, and carried on peeing, letting me enjoy the whole thing. Sh had a lovely pussy with a thick dark bush, and lovely hairy lips. I thanked her for letting me watch and went on my way with a throbbing cock.

Those were all great ex[eriences. I wish I had something as good to contribute.Thank you to all three writers

Those were all great ex[eriences. I wish I had something as good to contribute.Thank you to all three writers

These things are about if you look out for them Knarf, I have seen several over the years. Try keeping an eye open in parks, or wooded pic-nic areas where toilets are not readily available, and other similar places, surprising what you might see. Rock festivals seem to be good places but I never find myself at any of those.

Following a tip on the forum here, I am determined to visit the notting hill carnival if I can next year. So many people, and so few loos, the odds have just got to be in favour of finding peeing girls, especially if they are a bit tanked up with beer, and other drinks.