Do u piss outside?

I've been on a little road trip with a female friend of mine so i pissed around the car multiple times (and so did she 😄 )

The last time I told her I have to piss so that she should stop if she saw a bus stop or a small side road. But the next thing showing up was a gas station. so I told her I wasn't gonna piss in the toilet at the gas station so she drove a few meters further to the parking lot and I pissed in front of the car with my cock towards the road and all the cars passing by.

Earlier this weekend we came out of the club and were about to take a cab I also told her I had to piss and i Pissed against some building close to the taxi spot with her being about a meter away 😊

Edited by Efromark
typo
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1

I piss outside a lot.  Last time was this afternoon, leaving the liquor store, I pissed in the trash enclosure area facing the parking lot.  A guy from the nearby mexican restaurant was walking towards me, to throw away trash and saw me pissing.  I didin't stop and he just nodded his head at me, throw the bags of trash and walked back.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Actually, I have a 100 year old house with a full wrap around porch with black screening , No One From the street can see in .So me and my GF would sit naked on the porch , when the time is right we would let it flow , She could always out distance me by a long shot , some time as we watched TV out there I would just let it flow all over me , 

She would drink tea flavored with strawberry , after 3 or 4 cups her pee tasted sweet , eating her and her squirting was always fantastic after her tea drinking ,,, try it , it works 

• Hot 4