Schoolgirl Desperation

Hello everyone! I've been on the site for a year an a half now and finally mustered up the courage to post. I love desperation, so that's what my stories will consist of should I continue posting.

The year was 2014, my freshman year of high school. I befriended a really nice girl who we'll call J. Every morning before school we would walk around to get a layout of the campus. Eventually J and I stumbled upon a tutoring lounge that not many students used so that became our hangout spot for a bit. On one particular morning J was squirming a little bit as we walked.  Looking back on the event she might not have peed that morning before leaving home. Our walking pace slowed so that she could keep up with me and I suggest we finally go to the tutoring lounge. We finally get to the lounge and when I opened the door I heard a loud whimper behind me. I turn around to the sight of J bouncing from foot to foot with a desperate look on her face. Then she crossed her legs super tight as her jeans dug into her bladder more. I could tell she wanted to hold herself but I could also tell she didn't want to embarrass herself further. Next she says "Be right back" then starts running away. 5 minutes later J returns as her normal self, hiding her relief. I always think about what could have happened. Did she leak before she ran to the bathroom? What if the girls bathroom was closed? What if she had an accident in front of me? I will never know

• Like 2
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, RomeoLibra said:

Did she leak before she ran to the bathroom? What if the girls bathroom was closed? What if she had an accident in front of me? I will never know

Thanks for sharing with us that episode which you obviously thought extremely interesting...

On 9/5/2023 at 6:46 PM, RomeoLibra said:

Hello everyone! I've been on the site for a year an a half now and finally mustered up the courage to post. I love desperation, so that's what my stories will consist of should I continue posting.

The year was 2014, my freshman year of high school. I befriended a really nice girl who we'll call J. Every morning before school we would walk around to get a layout of the campus. Eventually J and I stumbled upon a tutoring lounge that not many students used so that became our hangout spot for a bit. On one particular morning J was squirming a little bit as we walked.  Looking back on the event she might not have peed that morning before leaving home. Our walking pace slowed so that she could keep up with me and I suggest we finally go to the tutoring lounge. We finally get to the lounge and when I opened the door I heard a loud whimper behind me. I turn around to the sight of J bouncing from foot to foot with a desperate look on her face. Then she crossed her legs super tight as her jeans dug into her bladder more. I could tell she wanted to hold herself but I could also tell she didn't want to embarrass herself further. Next she says "Be right back" then starts running away. 5 minutes later J returns as her normal self, hiding her relief. I always think about what could have happened. Did she leak before she ran to the bathroom? What if the girls bathroom was closed? What if she had an accident in front of me? I will never know

Such a wonderful opportunity! Pity you never found out! 🤔

• Love 1