A major miscalculation

26 minutes ago, BGSB86 said:

For some reason, I’m too confident in my holding abilities, which ends up in me being caught short at least a couple times a week. Last week, I had a decent urge to pee while out in public. No kids with me, so it should have been an easy, quick bathroom trip. But I was quite busy, so I put off my urge until it was more convenient to take a potty break. Despite fully knowing my history of embarrassing potty mishaps, I still thought I could hold it. I probably could, but I didn’t account for the unpredictability of New York City. Suddenly, I was starting to regret my guilty pleasure Starbucks order while walking to the subway station. I probably should have looked for a bathroom, but I just kept walking, eager to get home. While waiting for the subway, I started to think, “uhhhh, should I have gone? Nah it’s probably fine, I’ll make it. Probably. Maybe? Hopefully?!” 
I got on the subway and tried to take my mind off my urge by scrolling through social media. As we kept going through more stops, and more and more people got on, I got to the point where I couldn’t ignore it anymore. I crossed my legs and put a hand in my crotch as discreetly as possible. This didn’t last long, as my urge seemingly got greater and greater with each stop. My heart sank as I realized that there was a high chance of me not making it. 
I looked at the current stop. Nine more to go until it got to mine. And I knew that my stop had a bathroom. I anxiously counted each stop, like a kid staring at the clock, waiting for school to end. When we were down to 6, I had to start using almost everything in my power to not leak. Just before my stop, I felt a big leak. I didn’t look around but I’m sure at least one person was staring.
When it finally got to be my stop, I rushed to the door before we completely stopped, which caused me to almost fall over. My concentration, for a split second, broke, causing more piss to squirt out into my panties. I quickly caught myself and bent over to contain the leak. As soon as the door opened, I ran to the single occupant ladies toilet and prayed that there wasn’t anyone in it. My prayers were answered. 
When I entered and locked the door, I got total tunnel vision. Nothing else in the world existed at that moment besides that toilet. I didn’t notice the incredibly foul stench or my sweaty hands. I dropped my purse on the floor and immediately went to work getting my pants down. I got my belt undone first try, which is surprising considering that I usually fumble with it when I’m super desperate. But it took me at least 10 seconds to even get a decent grip on my button. It wasn’t budging. It was hugging my waist too much, and the fact that my belly was hanging over it didn’t help. Earlier in the day, when I had to choose between maximum comfort and highlighting my curves, I made the wrong choice. A common problem for curvy women like me. My knees buckled and my hands kept slipping as I fiddled with my button while making all kinds of weird whimpering and grunting noises out of desperation. Any progress I had made trying to undo my button was reversed when I felt a big spurt and had to double over to contain it. I bit down on my lip hard and used every single bit of strength and concentration I had left to get my pants down. I looked down and saw my light blue jeans getting darker by the second. “No no no no…” My dam finally burst, and all I could do was hopelessly fiddle with my button as I flooded my jeans. I leaned against the wall and let a satisfying moan of relief. I actually had to get in 2 or 3 from how good it felt. Even after my bladder finished, I stood there for a good few seconds, closing my eyes and catching my breath.
When everything calmed down, the true weight of what just happened hit me: I had a full accident in public. I finally got my button undone and took off my pants and panties. I didn’t even bother with my panties and threw them out. My pants looked like I had just jumped into a pool. I was so exhausted from that whole ordeal that I sat down on the toilet, forgeting that there’s probably at least 8 prehistoric rediscovered diseases on it. It felt a mixture of shame and excitement from the rush of adrenaline. I cleaned up as best as I could and put on my spare panties and pad. I got out of the bathroom and did the accident walk of shame all the back to my house. I proceeded to take a very thorough shower. My accident was all I could think about that night, and I felt even more excitement from before, so I, uh, dealt with that excitement and went to bed. I’ll let you use your imagination for that. 

Bless you @BGSB86 - and huge thanks for sharing in such detail.  Love the way you write.

So close and yet so far.  But I'm really glad that the most traumatic of experiences wasn't actually totally devastating for you. Really glad you got to enjoy thinking about the experience.

Loved reading it - thank you!

• Like 1
  • Love 1