Drinking random pee

• 2 weeks later...

No, but I have tasted pee from random ladies who have peed outside, but only if it is very fresh and I saw it being produced.  E.g. a women peeing on a bunch of leaves and some of the leaves hold a small amount (few ml) of pee or if they pee on a dry place and leave a large enough puddle that I can soak my handkerchief in it and then suck a little pee out of it.

I am sure it is not a good practice and there are probably all sorts of things I could catch from it, but it is a very rare indulgence and a tiny amount in any one go.  Sometimes I just can’t resist. 

17 hours ago, Alfresco said:

No, but I have tasted pee from random ladies who have peed outside, but only if it is very fresh and I saw it being produced.  E.g. a women peeing on a bunch of leaves and some of the leaves hold a small amount (few ml) of pee or if they pee on a dry place and leave a large enough puddle that I can soak my handkerchief in it and then suck a little pee out of it.

I am sure it is not a good practice and there are probably all sorts of things I could catch from it, but it is a very rare indulgence and a tiny amount in any one go.  Sometimes I just can’t resist. 

That's awesome. I have sneaked into women park bathrooms and taste out of the toilet.