First great peeing experience

This is a story originally written by Wetwulf and posted on Peesearch.net in the Wet Carpet magazine thread. Have given it a title which it didn't have before but the story itself is entirely the work of Wetwulf....

My name is Cindy and I am 27 years old. I'm not a regular wetter, but I think after what happened this weekend, I may be from now on.

The other night, I stayed with a close friend, Susan. She sometimes invites me over when we have a free weekend and we stay out late to a movie or a pub somewhere. By the time we get back, it's usually pretty late.

This weekend, we stumbled into her living room after a late night, exhausted. We were both dressed in short skirts and nice tops, hoping to catch the eye of some men while we were out (there were a few lookers). We weren't drunk as we had just spent the evening on the town, shopping and chatting. Susan tossed her keys onto the table and flopped into her favorite chair.

"Uggh, I'm so tired." I followed suit and plopped onto the couch. "I can't move another inch." I agreed and stretched out, getting comfortable. Far from too tired to be ladylike, Susan had spread her legs and I blushed a bit as I noticed she wasn't wearing panties.

"Um, Susan?" I said. "You're showing everything." She giggled.

"Does that bother you?"

"Not really... I mean... I guess not."

Susan squirmed in her seat and seemed to sink deeper into it as she got more comfortable. "I've really got to pee. I guess I'll have to get up." I laughed as she didn't make much effort to move.

"Well, what choice do you have. You can't just sit there and pee in your chair."

"I'm really thinking about it." My jaw dropped. "I'm sorry, Cindy, but I really have to pee and I'm too tired to move."

The next few minutes would change my life. Susan closed her eyes and sighed. A hissing sound came from between her legs and I stared, amazed, as a tiny trickle began at her pussy and dribbled into the seat cushion. The trickle grew to a small spray and she gasped. "Oh, that's nice. Ahhhh." I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My best friend was peeing freely into her chair. "Oh, man, you should feel this. It's so warm in all the right places." She continued to pee full force. Her expression was unmistakable ecstasy, and I was pretty sure her gasps were from a small orgasm.

"Cindy, I know... you probably... have to pee, too." She was right, I did. I would never be the same again after what happened next. "It's okay if you want to just pee here."

I was reluctant at first, but I think the heat of the moment took over. I didn't really want to ruin her couch, though. Instead, I reached up my skirt and removed my panties. I scooted to the edge of the couch, hiked up my skirt, delighting in the feel of the couch cushion under my bare bottom, and I spread my legs. "I can't believe I'm about to piss all over your carpet. But I really do have to go." With that, I mimicked my friend and closed my eyes. After a relaxing sigh, a tiny trickle began to caress my vagina. I pushed a little and began to pee full force. I could hear it pattering on the carpet. I opened my eyes and grinned at the growing wet spot on the floor. Having finished her pee, Susan was watching me intently. I slumped back in the couch and relaxed as my flow continued. Some of my spray soaked the couch cushion under me, but I didn't care. Susan was right. This was an amazing feeling, brazenly peeing right where I was. I gasped as I could feel an orgasm building. I did not stop it as I came right there in front of my best friend.

That was my first pee experience, but I am sure it won't be my last.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...