3 hours ago, PeeingPoshBoy said:

I was out in town recently and, due to the warmer weather, I had been drinking a large amount. I wasn't going to let myself use a toilet. I had to piss somewhere public.

I walked down a side street and along a footpath that's busy with dog walkers and cyclists, as it leads to a big park with nice long walks.

As I walked down the path, I must've passed about 10 people going the other way, and there was a young lady and her dog about 20 meters ahead, and another group of women in their 20s about 100 meters behind.

Just before reaching the park, the footpath makes a gradual bend passing under a motorway. I knew this was my chance.

I didn't have long, as the group of women weren't far behind me. I didn't care massively about being seen. I was desperate!

I unzipped my shorts and pulled my cock out. Aiming at the side of the tunnel, I released my bladder at force. I was loud, and it felt so good!

Mid-stream, a man cycled past but didn't say anything. 

I finished up after about 20 seconds, and just as I was zipping up, the group of women came around the corner. One of them laughed and pointed, but I heard another one say "that's gross". 

I walked ahead and took a path that looped back around so I could take a photo of my mess.

PXL_20230601_140803998.thumb.jpg.9271b4ac498eec26e962c5fb1c7a697a.jpg

Nice! Love seeing the evidence of public pissing!!

• 2 weeks later...