Wet car trip with a kinky sister

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
On 8/10/2023 at 5:50 AM, gregor1 said:

Inspired by @Yellowfan I would like to continue his awesome story, because he left our forum, and I'm sure there are people who would like to hear a sequel.

Contains: car pissing, naughty sister and female pissing

Part 2:

It's been a while since the last trip, but It happened the same summer. Emily had some free days, so I decided to bring her to Florida for some holidays. It was the easiest choice 'cause she really likes to lie on the sunbed, tan her beautiful young body and drink some cocktails with an umbrella. Our parents let us do this kind of trip, because they always thought I have a good influence on her. While Emily was still at work last day, I was packing my latest luggage. I knew we would spend there few days so I brought many things, like towels, blankets, hawaii shirts, a few shorts and of course some bottles of my self made wine. When she came back from work, we started packing my car. There was a long journey ahead so we decided to depart the next day. 

We got in the car barrely awake, it was before 5am and we left our state about 8am. We were already late, because she begged me to go off the road to buy coffee for her. She was sipping it slowly, but I could she it was working very well. Unlike me, she looked full of energy. I saw she's excited to see the ocean. After about an hour she started to tense up and look impatient, but her little smile didn't leave her face. I guessed what's going on but I didn't ask.

She started: "You know, I was in a hurry this morning, and I forgot to go to the bathroom."

I replied: "Okay, If you want I can get off at the next gas station."

E: "You don't have to, I can hold it some time"

M: "If you really don't want to, I can't force you"

We passed the gas station as she told me to, I could see she was tensing up harder, but she was sipping her second coffee.

Few minutes later, she initiated: "I thought I'm more resistant, now I really have to go..."

M: "It's not a problem, I can pull over somewhere."

E: "It will be great."

I stopped at roadside, Emily got out of the car, walked a few steps from the road, looked around her and came back.

E: "We're on a really busy road, I can't do that here. There's no bushes or anything what I could hide behind."

M: "We can search for the next gas station."

We drove for 10 or 20 minutes, and there wasn't any station or even a sign.

Emily asked a little bit nervous: "Do you remember our last trip? I can do the same this time. I remember how much work did you put in cleaning your car and getting the smell out, but I don't see any other solution. I will help you with cleaning if you want"

I knew she was talking about pissing inside of my car, I got excited, but I didn't want to show this. 

M: "I don't think so, It will be so much mess!"

E: "Please my best brother, I really have to. Please let me do that"

I already had a boner and I fought not to smile  "If you really have to, why not"

E: "You're awesome! Thank you so much, I'll be quick"

I pulled over again because I didn't want to bother her while doing It and I wanted to see it too. I saw my little blonde sister taking off her dress that shows a lot. I could see her fitted underwear, she had black sport bra, and black thongs that were already little bit wet from under. 

E: "I don't want to drive the next few hours with piss under my feets, would you mind If i do it behind driver seat?"

I didn't want her to have bad driving conditions, so I agreed. she got up quickly on her seat and she squeezed between her backrest and mine, rubbing her beautiful pale bottom against my shoulder. It was absolutely awesome, much warm and a little bit sweaty. When she sat on back couch, I could see that her front seat had a little wet stain, she probably tried to let it a little for relief. I turned as far as I could. She leaned back strongly, It looked like she was lying. Pulled her panties off, threw them on my face.

E: "Don't look at me as a pervert, which you are, I'm just peeing here, you can watch but nicely" she said smiling as much as she could.

She pulled her legs up and waited in this position for a few seconds, smiling from ear to ear to me, showing her lovely white teeth. She had tanlines on her adorable butt. Her pubic mound was completely and accurately shaved. She looked very similar as when she was little, but she had fully grown breasts. She was holding her knees as close as she could to her shoulders. She was definitely happy with her position and the fact that I was looking at her. She waved to me with her perfect pale feet and asked:

"You really like your car, isn't it?" She laughed for a second or two. I could see a few drops flowing out of her pussy when she announced

"I didn't piss today, my morning pee can be smelly, you know." I just nodded, unable to utter a word. I felt like I was about to cum in my pants, while not believing what I was seeing. I felt like in a dream. Then the dam has let go. At first it was two shots, which hit my backrest, one second brake, and then gradually increasing flow. It was hitting backreast with with real force and loud sound. It was splashing forcefully, I saw little reflected drops shooting on back passanger window and couch. At first, I heard mostly banging against the backrest, but over time, I also heard dripping on the soft fabric floor. It sounded like a strong mountain river. When force of her flow suddenly stopped she said:

"I couldn't imagine a better toilet, you have to be a pervert or the most caring brother on the world!"

When she calmed down her laught for a second, I finally smelled the aroma of her piss. It was real dark yellow morning piss, so the smell was strong.

E: "You really want me to piss like that? I think that I can piss in my coffee cup If you really don't want to have mess bigger in your car."

M: "I won't mine if you continue. Just end what you started, I want bother you. It's not easy to stop the flow"

Then she she got up and bended a squat on couch turning her back on me. I could see her tanlines much better from this view, and her delightful back and bottom. Imeditely flow turned on again. This time the stream hitted the couch. It wasn't forcefully this time, but the puddle on concavity of couch was growing very quickly. The speed of absorption was less than her waterfall. Finally, her flow ended. She sat of the other side of couch, shaking her hips on it, probably she wanted to wipe herself this way. She squeezed between the front seats and sat next to me. She sighed with relief and started laughting again. 

E: " You see how much I had to go? If you're okay with that, thank you. You're the best brother in the world! And kinky haha."

M: "Never mind, If you have to, you have to. My car can be your toilet whenever you want, is at your disposal."

E: "Oh, I barrely forgot. At the morning, I couldn't fit my last bag to the trunk, so I put your shirts on the rear floor of the car, your're not mad?"

M: "At the floor where you just peed on? Oh, never mind, It was worth it. My little sister had to, so she did it."

By the time we got to the motel, my sister was driving without panties in my towel because her seat was still a little wet.

Thank you for reading, and I will be glad if you write your opinion or tips for the next stories. By the way, sorry if I made any language or grammar faults, Im still learning English :).

Is there somewhere I can read part 1?

15 hours ago, Skarlleth said:

Is there somewhere I can read part 1?

unfortunately - I say this with regret - the first part was probably deleted because the author of the first part deleted his account for some reason. It was really good, but well, no one will bring back the first part

2 hours ago, gregor1 said:

unfortunately - I say this with regret - the first part was probably deleted because the author of the first part deleted his account for some reason. It was really good, but well, no one will bring back the first part

That's right, that's what's most frustrating is the ability to delete an account. There were so many good stories that are now just gone forever (((

23 hours ago, gregor1 said:

So, wait, that story, the 1st part, written by Yellowfan, who left the site, is not called, by the way, Wet Vacation with a naughty Sister? There's also the name of the girl Emily, and the guy Max

Edited by Oleg777
On 7/20/2024 at 1:47 PM, Oleg777 said:

So, wait, that story, the 1st part, written by Yellowfan, who left the site, is not called, by the way, Wet Vacation with a naughty Sister? There's also the name of the girl Emily, and the guy Max

Here on site? I couldn't find anything with that name:[

16 hours ago, Skarlleth said:

Here on site? I couldn't find anything with that name:[

No, unfortunately there is no this story on the website, but fortunately, I copied the Yellowfan story with that name and it looks very much like it's the 1st part. So I have saved this story. I began to develop the habit of saving stories I really liked, and this story from Yellowfan turned out to be saved by me. There are the same actors and there Emily peed in Max's car. So I wrote the name of this story here, maybe someone remembers what it was roughly called, to be sure that this is the same story. But I am 99,9% sure that the Yellowfans story I have saved is exactly the 1st part. I can publish this 1st part here, but since this is someone else's story that does not belong to me, even though its author has deleted from the site, I want to know if will no one object to this, will this be a violation of the rights of the author of this story? If everything is fine and no one objects, I will be very happy to post the 1st part in the comments of this topic

• Love 1
On 7/29/2024 at 3:37 AM, sobbi5 said:

yes please

If it's for me, then I'll be happy to post the story, I just want to know what the admins will say, whether it will be considered a copyright violation, if everything is ok, then I'll post it

On 7/30/2024 at 11:47 AM, Oleg777 said:

If it's for me, then I'll be happy to post the story, I just want to know what the admins will say, whether it will be considered a copyright violation, if everything is ok, then I'll post it

this is a very good question, I'm curious about the administrator's opinion, or someone