Girls,a question?

F.W

When you film yourself pissing,do you realise that we guys may find that so horny,we often masturbate watching it?

Do you like this,or does it horrify you,that this film which made you feel naughty,is used as wanking bait for us pee nuts?

When you film yourself pissing,do you realise that we guys may find that so horny,we often masturbate watching it?

Do you like this,or does it horrify you,that this film which made you feel naughty,is used as wanking bait for us pee nuts?

I would certainly expect that anyone - male or female - who posts vids or pics of themselves peeing online pretty much knows that others will only be looking at them to get turned on, and that in some cases this will involve masturbation.

I am certain that most girls who post pics of themselves peeing do not do so in the belief that they will be used to decorate the walls at the local church fete, or sit in picture frames at the office desk. I think most know what sort of circumstances they will be viewed in.

I have to say that I agree with Egwalrus and Steve anyone posting definitely already knows someone is rubbing it while watching. Personally though I like that feeling of being naughty and seen as being naughty nothing turns me on more than seeing a guy or girl getting turned on by watching me do dirty things. Filming that is just a way to save to share or watch again later.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
I do agree with what you have just said . because I too masturbate myself over watching a sexy girl like you doing a naughty pee for your arousal as well as my own in stroking my cock till i have cummed strong !!

I know this is a very descriptive form of replying to what you enjoy in . I just wanted you to know . That you are very arousing to me when you are being very Naughty for both of us to enjoy in it in our own way of getting one another off :)

I do appreciate what you have shared on here . You're Terrific :wink: :wink: :O_o: :tongue: :x3:

Thank You !!

Kevin

Kevin,agreed.As guys,we become aroused at the sight of girls pussies,and pissing,etc.Im glad that there are girls on this site that LIKE this idea,and are happy to indulge us mere males.I admit i also have stroked at the videos on here.

• Like 1