Totally Ignoring a Full Bladder

I finished work today at 12 mid day.

I had been drinking plenty at work, and left with my bladder in a semi-desperate state. I often pee before leaving work, but today I decided to ignore my bladder and see how long I could go before loosing control. I knew my housemate would be away, and I'd have the house to myself.

Anyways, the journey home was rather uneventful. I was back in around 25 minutes, and had a comfortably full bladder by the time I arrived home.

The next task was to shower. I got undressed, turned the water on and instantly felt the first real twang of desperation as I felt the warm water hit me as I stepped in. I spent about 10 minutes in the shower, really indulging in the warmth and the desperation. Each time I bent over to scrub I felt my bladder get squashed and ache with desperation, but I denied myself any leaks and managed to keep it under control for the whole shower.

The next task was to cook some lunch. By now, the large bottle of water I'd drank before leaving work was really piling into my already full bladder. I was hurrying around the kitchen, cutting up bread, grabbing my crotch, cutting up cheese, grabbing my crotch, buttering bread, nearly loosing control. Heaven!

Eating the lunch was torture. I settled on the sofa and began to eat. I also had a huge glass of water as well. Each sip reminded me just how desperate I was. I crossed my legs and forced my pee muscles to stay clamped shut.

Finally I could (somewhat) relax. I finished my food, and sat focussing on watching TV. The minutes passed slowly as every slight movement I made I felt my swolen bladder spasm with desperation. I crossed and uncrossed my legs, leaned forwards and backwards, but nothing was working to reduce the pressure built up behind my quivering pee muscles.

Finally it happened. I sneezed...... twice. The first one actually hurt a little, the second one sent a warm jet of pee spraying into the front of my boxer shorts. I felt the warmth spread fast around my penis and knew I had to stop it.

I grabbed my pissing cock tightly and focussed every ounce of strength on clamping off the flow. Luckily it subsided and ran to the bathroom, my hand clamped tightly over my wet crotch.

I jumped into the bath, and the second I was in there my bladder gave way. A torrent of warm pee flooded out into my boxers and comfy jogging bottoms, flooded down my legs and made a huge puddle in the bath. The relief was heaven.

After the flow had subsided, I pulled my jogging bottoms and socks off. Grabbed the shower head and washed my legs and feet. I avoided my boxers entirely as I had no intention of treating my pissy penis to a clean up just yet!

I finally hopped out the bath. Dried my legs and feet up and then quickly head to the bedroom to throw on a fresh pair of jogging bottoms and socks before going back downstairs to sit comfortably on a thick folded towel and watch TV has my soaked boxers created a little damp patch on my joggers and began to dry.

It's been about 2 hours since then. My boxers are pretty much dry, and I have very little intention of cleaning up my pissy little private area just yet. 😄 

• Love 1
  • Hot 2