Two Nice Pee Sightings During Sports Weekend

On 8/1/2023 at 1:22 PM, Kirby23 said:

My kid is very active in a sport for which there are weekend tournaments all summer long. These outdoor tournaments are a big gathering, and often involve families traveling to attend. The more specific details aren't relevant to this particular incident.

At the most recent tournament, last weekend, there were two pee-related incidents that I thought were worthwhile to mention here. One involved my wife, and the other involved another female parent.

The first, involving my wife, was at a morning game/match. It was an early start to the day, and my wife and I had been drinking coffee steadily. The match was in a fairly remote location with no bathroom, only a port-a-potty, a pretty far distance from where my kid's team was playing. During a lull in the action, I said to my wife that I was going to have to pee soon. She said she did too. Our car was parked in a long line of cars, a short distance away, backed up to woods/wilderness.

I mentioned to my wife that since the port-a-potty was so far away, maybe it would just be easier for us both to go in the grass behind the car. I said I would keep a lookout for her, and she could keep a lookout for me. She agreed. 

So we walked over to the car, which, other than the line of cars, was secluded and well hidden. We positioned ourselves behind the car, out of sight of everyone other than ourselves. Facing the back of the car (back to me), she pulled down her black stretch pants, exposing her beautiful white behind to me. She positioned herself in a low squat, and began peeing in the grass. Without trying to be too conspicuous, I ducked down for a little better look, so I could see her forceful pale yellow stream hit the grass. After 30 or so seconds, she wiped with a napkin, pulled up her pants, and we switched places. I peed facing the same direction, and we walked back to rejoin the group.

This type of thing (peeing outside, in semi-public) is VERY unusual for my wife. She's usually a "toilet or nothing" type person. But in this case, I think peeing behind the car was simply a "lesser of two evils" situation. While less than ideal, she preferred it to a long walk to a likely dirty port-a-potty and missing part of my kid's match. 

Nice! I’m all for ladies first but in cases like this, I have to go first. Otherwise I’ll be peeing with an erection. 

22 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

Nice! I’m all for ladies first but in cases like this, I have to go first. Otherwise I’ll be peeing with an erection. 

Ha! That sort of was a bit of an issue for me.

• Haha 2