Will's unexpected fun

Hello guys, girls and everybody inbetween! This is my first attempt to write a story, it's not perfect and English isn't my native languages so I apologize for any mistake or weird-sounding constructions.
Don't hesitate to tell me what you'd like!

The following story includes and focuses on :

Male urinating, urinating outdoors, golden shower, masturbation and gay sex

The story tells about the adventures of Will, a 21 years old biology student who just completed his degree and took some vacation and opted for solo camping in a forest.

The night had been good so far, Will has had a nice dinner consisting in roasted meat and vegetables over an open fire, just like his father taught him to make, on top of that, our boy also enjoyed a few cans of ice-cold beer given that he was old enough to drink. Emptying one last can, he stretched and dumped it into the open trash bag he had brought with him, called it a day and slid into his tent. Given that the weather was quite hot even during night time, Will just stripped completely, folding his clothes tightly on the side of his sleeping bag. Burping a little, he flipped open his old DS and played some Animal Crossing for a few moments, not wanting to ruin the battery of course. He’s always been interested in building his own world.

Playing for two hours, he then saved his game and shut it down, believing it was time for some sleep now. But not before something else happened.

Sighing, Will looked down to see his already half-erect penis, thinking he could probably let out some steam before sleeping. He started by caressing his lean body with his two hands, first on the chest which he fondled for a few moments before gliding towards his lower abdomen. One of his hands gripped his length while the other went to caress his sack. Moaning, he started to jerk off and fondle his testes, letting his mind go amok with lewd thoughts. A girl, another dude, all of them served him, or he served them depending on how his brain decided to work on the moment, he then eventually « chose » to let himself be carried by a gay scene. Another dude at college was his crush, so he fantasized about him a lot, Will played with him in his mind and made him have a 69 with him, then going with the flow, eventually daydreaming about taking him in a doggystyle position. Moaning always louder, he kept pumping his length until his load erupted from his cock, staining his chest with thick white strings. He laughed a little upon seeing how far he shot his load onto himself and whipped a tissue to wipe. Then he curled onto his mattress and fell asleep, letting his mind went free with dreams.

In the dead end of the night, Will woke up with a familiar feeling in his lower abdomen, the beers he had been drinking were now begging to come out, but that didn’t seem to bother him. In fact, just as most guys or so he would believe, Will just absolutely enjoyed peeing wherever he wanted in nature. As the temperatures had dropped, he put on his pyjama shorts as well as his top before crawling out of his tent, clenching his thighs so his pee wouldn’t leak out.

Once on his feet, he looked around for the best spot, surely nobody was apparently around and there were trees everywhere, but he just had that thing for walking around looking for the best suited spot. He eventually found himself facing a large thicket, now absolutely bursting.

Will shoved a hand into his shorts and pulled his sizeable uncut cock out, aiming at the dense vegetation before him and retracting his foreskin in order to have a clean stream.

Sighing, he eventually lets loose, causing an almost transparent stream to arch and crash against into the thicket, with a characteristic hissing and splattering sound that mixed with Will’s sigh of relief as he finally managed to let his bladder empty itself. Blissfully, he closed his eyes and let his soft length do all the work, his torrent of pee watering the thicket before him.

Then, he heard a stick creaking, causing him to open his eyes immediately even if his torrent was still going strong as he kept urinating into the dark and dense vegetation before him. Looking around, Will eventually stumbled across a sight he wanted to avoid at all cost… somebody was there. To his left, a burly and thick-looking man was standing here as his stream kept watering the weeds, he had to be in his middle fourties from what Will could perceive.

Almost freezing in place, he tried to hide his penis from the man’s sight even if his stream made it impossible, he barely avoided to splash his hands, all while he tried to apologize :

-I’m sorry… I didn’t know… somebody was here, I really had to go…

As the man just kept looking at him, a smile eventually tensed his lips as he came closer, in the meantime Will’s stream started to reduce a bit. The poor biology student was dead ashamed as this man just stared at him smiling, pushing the last drops of pee out so he could hastily pull his pants back up, trying to avoid the man’s stare.

Eventually, the smiling fellow began to talk as Will started to express another wave of apology.

-Hey hey, no problem with that dude, I just wanted to make sure you know that you are really close to my property, I was taking a night walk when I… saw you, apologies for that.

-Oh no uhm… I’m the one apologizing, I don’t think you liked seeing a dude whipping his cock out and pissing into the bushes.

-Eh well, when you gotta go you gotta go as they say huh ? Don’t worry I often do that as well.

-I guess it makes sense… Like when you’re doing yard work and the home is too far away ?

-Yes exactly that, or just when I feel like it. By the way, I didn’t introduce my self, name’s Rob, what’s yours ?

-My name is Will… nice to meet you, even if the context is odd.

-Alright Will, well if you need anything just ask me, my home is just about 100m away.

-Well then, will do.

-Great then. Now I also need to go, and since you’ve flaunted your cock at me, I suppose it’s only fair if I do as well !

-Uhh…

-Nah I’m just joking, for real I need to take a leak though, just wait me here.

Then, Rob took a few steps, turning his back to Will and facing a tree where he audibly unzipped his trousers. The situation left Will a bit puzzled… but he could also feel arousal growing within him, he was attracted to both men and pee, and now he had both just meters away. Meanwhile, Rob had begun unleashing a powerful torrent, covering the bark of the tree with urine that the moonlight made glitter. Will could see his stream between his parted way but his genitals were still hidden, and Will struggled not to take a few steps on the side to sneak a look… « Fuck it » he thought, and decided to quietly spy on him.

Stepping cautiously on the grass, Will went on the side where the Rob’s side was just visible enough. The farmer’s cock was shorter than his, but it was also apparently a bit thicker, and while he was also uncut, Rob just peed right through his foreskin rather than retracting it like Will has the habit of doing. The sight caused him to grow a boner in his pants while he blushed slightly, admiring this man going so casually. « I would love to be that tree actually. » He thought… sadly, out loud.

Realizing what just happened, he placed both of his hands on his mouth, hoping the man didn’t catch it ; not wanting to look like a perv.

Rob indeed caught it, but his reaction was not what Will expected. Hearing the remark made by the young biology student, the farmer looked on his side and laughed, forcing his stream to stop.
« Are you serious just now ? Would you really like to do it ? »

Will remained silent, but the large tent he was pitching in his shorts gave an answer already, he was very aroused already.

« Well then, just strip down and sit down next to the tree, I’m still bursting hehe. »

Wasting no time, Will stripped of both his top and shorts, revealing his massive hardon to Rob which seemed to rather please him, maybe he would even have ideas for it later on. Then, he sat down on the fresh grass next to the tree trunk and just reclined over the wood.

Rob then resumed urinating, this time instead of meeting vegetation, his stream met with Will’s chest and stomach, the latter visibly liking the sudden liquid heat being applied to his body. Meanwhile, Rob let out pleasured grunts as he relieved his bladder on the impromptu visitor, The droplets shone under the moonlight as they stained the athletic body of the biology student.

The farmer kept emptying his bladder until he was fully relieved, but instead of storing his length back into his pants, he smirked and motioned over his visitor.

« Care to lick me clean maybe ? Something tells me you were waiting for that hehe. »

Blushing, Will considered the offer as he looked up to see the cock facing him, its tip was still covered the thick foreskin. Will set his inhibitions aside and just instinctively took it in his mouth, tasting the remnants of piss on his tongue as he brushed it against the uncut head, Rob smirking a little as he felt his cock being worked on.

« There, be a good servant and suck daddy’s cock, if you do it well maybe he’ll suck yours too in return hehe. »

Hearing this just propelled Will to continue and suck Rob’s endowment, he also motioned one of his hands upwards to fondle and play with the low-hanging sack of the farmer, which is a move he seemed to enjoy. Will looked up to make his eyes meet with Rob’s as he kept sucking him off, soon enough the farmer started to emit pleasured grunts as he felt his ecstasy approaching, which just propelled the student to increase his pace.

« Fuck I’m coming ! ! » Rob shouted loudly, fortunately they were definitely alone, nobody living in the radius around his farm. Several strings of white and warm cum erupted from Rob’s cock and pooled into Will’s mouth, he waited for a few seconds before gulping it all down, then proudly open his mouth to show Rob that he’s been a good cocksucker.

« I’m visibly impressed hehe… well, as I said, promised things are due things, just stand up, I’ll take your place. »

The two then switched position, with Rob sitting down under the tree and reclining against the trunk and Will positioning himself like Rob did earlier, his raging hardon being millimeters away from the farmer’s mouth.

« You’ve got quite a nice cock for a youngster hehe… and now it’s mine ! »

On that, Rob managed to lock his lips around the base of Will’s cock and started to bob his head up and down, it was a first time a much older man gave him a blowjob, Will definitely enjoyed the experience. The farmer gently dived his tongue under the foreskin of Will and brushed it over his moist tip while also making his lips run along his length. Instinctively, the student placed a hand on the head of his benefactor and guided him, enjoying the feeling of his cock being worked on, he could already feel his load building up in his loins. Rob extended a hand and began to play with Will’s sack just like he experienced, gently pulling and squeezing them a little to give it an extra kick, and also pushing him a bit more over the edge. Will began to buck his hips a little as well to thrust even more, which caused him to reach ecstasy too. His load of cum erupted and went on Rob’s eager tongue, instead of letting it pool he just gulped it down as it came out, looking up to stare at Will’s gaze as he gulped the sweet seed of the student.

Having finished, he stood back up and smirked.

« Want to come at my place perhaps ? At least to give you a proper shower to get you rid of my piss hehe. »

The end.

For now :3

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
3 minutes ago, WateryMoose said:

Burping a little, he flipped open his old DS and played some Animal Crossing for a few moments, not wanting to ruin the battery of course. He’s always been interested in building his own world.

My whole entire heart. I love Animal Crossing!!

7 minutes ago, WateryMoose said:

Rob then resumed urinating, this time instead of meeting vegetation, his stream met with Will’s chest and stomach, the latter visibly liking the sudden liquid heat being applied to his body. Meanwhile, Rob let out pleasured grunts as he relieved his bladder on the impromptu visitor, The droplets shone under the moonlight as they stained the athletic body of the biology student.

The farmer kept emptying his bladder until he was fully relieved, but instead of storing his length back into his pants, he smirked and motioned over his visitor.

« Care to lick me clean maybe ? Something tells me you were waiting for that hehe. »

🤤🤤🤤

I loved this Uomo D'Alce. I cant wait to see what they do at Rob's home!