Dirty Dutch Dude checking in

Hi there! 👋

After lurking around for a while and making an account a bit back I thought it was time to become part of the community and introduce myself 🙂

I'm Mark, I'm coming from the Netherlands and I'm somewhere in my 30's

My main kink is Naughty/Public pissing (and number 2, but that's not what it's about here 😉 ) And this forum seems to still be quite open for it, it looks like I will find like minded people here.

So yeah, my favorite place to go is an elevator, And I absolutely love girls doing the same, or going in other places like shops (changing rooms), staircases, stations, transportation and more of those kind of places.
I think it's the double kick that does it for me. You are not supposed to piss there, and I am not supposed to see that. Which makes it double "bad" and double naughty.
But I'm also pretty fine with other piss play, just that you make me happier and hornier when you piss in front of me on a naughty place and not on me 😬

So yeah, I think that's the start for now. I hope I will find a lot of excitement and Happeeness!

• Like 2