This evening has been great fun! I did probably one of my most thrilling wettings that I've ever enjoyed!

I got home from work as usual and drank plenty knowing I'd be having fun (my housemate is away at the moment).  I got through 2 pints of water having already drank 500ml before leaving work. I then waited for my bladder to fill.

Over the next hour or so I allowed it to fill up to the point at which I was having to actively focus on keeping control. It was at this point that I began to get changed into my cycling clothes. I put my sports t-shirt on, changed into a pair of fresh boxer briefs, then slipped on my tight cyling shorts. (See pic attached for a type very similar in style).

As soon as I was dressed I could feel the desperation building. I felt so excited and so naughty about what I was going to do next!

I grabbed my trainers, slipped them on, and hurried down to the shed in the garden to get my bike out. As I was unlocking it I could feel myself shivering a little with desperation. I kept having to focus on holding it in.

I went outside, and for my own comfort at the start of the ride I decided to release some pressure. It also served as a good chance to check how visible the wet patch would be! I hid behind the shed, dropped into a low squat and released. The warmth instantly spread around my penis, soaking all around and into the slightly padded material before quickly pouring through onto the grass.

About 10 seconds passed, and I clamped off the flow. It was torture, but I managed to do it. I sat on the garden chair for a little while until the drips stopped, then quickly went inside to check the damage in the mirror. The shiny material did a fantastic job of hiding the wet patch, and I was determined to enjoy this naughty fun!

I rushed back outside, jumped on the bike and began my ride. It was all around quiet country lanes with very little passing traffic. At about 30 minutes in, my already damp penis began to want relief, and it wanted it fast.

I stood up on the saddle, and just released. The warmth was incredible! The pee poured out of my shorts all over, like a waterfall of little streams. It splashed all down my legs and a load soaked my socks and old trainers. Loads of it blew away in the wind rushing past me.

The relief and the warmth in the padded shorts were heaven! As soon as I stopped I sat back on the saddle as if nothing had happened and carried on riding for the last 30 minutes of my route.

The shorts cooled nicely and began drying out very quickly during the rest of the ride, and it was extremely fun pulling them down at the end and watching my pissy penis swing out from the waistband as I pulled them down.

Overall, wetting on a bike ride, highly recommended!!

1608761765-81ng3sxwyil-ac-ux679-edit-1608761757.thumb.jpg.bb4ea3db8302ed7f809e1a884671908f.jpg

Edited by jmatthews1995
  • Like 1
  • Love 1