A beach sighting

I decided to leave the beach.  It was a hot summer’s day.  Ahead of me a young blonde woman in a white bikini was also leaving the beach, heading for the exit gap between the dunes.

She looked a bit like the girl in the first photograph.  I guess she probably was a student, in her early 20s.

She went through the gap, and immediately turned right, walking quickly on the sand immediately behind the dunes.  That was odd.  There was a proper path, fenced off from the dunes.  If she wasn’t on the path, I guessed she wanted to go into the dunes.  But she was in a bit of a hurry.  Might she want to hide in the dunes and pee?  (There were no toilets at the beach.)

I turned right on the path, and saw her heading out of sight, behind a couple of dunes.

beautiful-blonde-white-bikini-looking-sea-beach_13339-273577.jpg

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

@ppppppp 

On 7/11/2023 at 9:08 AM, ppppppp said:

Puddle A 04.jpg

Hell yeah! Let's play some Piss-Detectives here! I'm in!

Let's see....

Third post, second Photo.

This one is very interesting. You said she was kneeling, i don't think so. You can see two marks in the sand left and right near the spot which indicates her feet placement. But you cannot see any marks for knees AND feets. So i think she was squatting.

Also you can see a handprint up and right of the peespot with the typical "finger shapes". So i think she lost balance there for a second and recovered by putting the hand down. Maybe even a little print of the left hand? Drunk maybe? Or just clumsy? 

I think she pulled her bikini to the side, the spot is just too clear and obvious for peeing through the bikini. The spot is a tiny bit nearer to her left foot, so i guess her stream diverted a bit to the left. Maybe she crouched awkwardly, pulled her bikini to the left or even her right labia is longer than her left? If she pulled her bikini to the left, this is untypical. Maybe she's a lefthanded?

The little hole on top indicates for me, that she startet with high pressure but slowed down while peeing, and the biggest amount more or less flowed down straight.

And also I'm guessing this is at the Atlantic coast of France? With all the dunes?

1907245377_PuddleA03.jpg.b97388c8a25a6ef4c113e15318a2e35c2.jpg

Edited by Overlord
  • Like 3
On 7/13/2023 at 6:05 AM, Overlord said:

@ppppppp 

Hell yeah! Let's play some Piss-Detectives here! I'm in!

Let's see....

Third post, second Photo.

This one is very interesting. You said she was kneeling, i don't think so. You can see two marks in the sand left and right near the spot which indicates her feet placement. But you cannot see any marks for knees AND feets. So i think she was squatting.

Also you can see a handprint up and right of the peespot with the typical "finger shapes". So i think she lost balance there for a second and recovered by putting the hand down. Maybe even a little print of the left hand? Drunk maybe? Or just clumsy? 

I think she pulled her bikini to the side, the spot is just too clear and obvious for peeing through the bikini. The spot is a tiny bit nearer to her left foot, so i guess her stream diverted a bit to the left. Maybe she crouched awkwardly, pulled her bikini to the left or even her right labia is longer than her left? If she pulled her bikini to the left, this is untypical. Maybe she's a lefthanded?

The little hole on top indicates for me, that she startet with high pressure but slowed down while peeing, and the biggest amount more or less flowed down straight.

And also I'm guessing this is at the Atlantic coast of France? With all the dunes?

1907245377_PuddleA03.jpg.b97388c8a25a6ef4c113e15318a2e35c2.jpg

Interesting analysis - thank you!

I think she may well have been left handed.

Your theory that she squatted disregards the eye-witness evidence.  I saw her kneeling!  Admittedly, only at the end, and perhaps she started by squatting?  However, it was quite a public spot.  So I think she wanted to piss quickly, and with as little chance as possible of being seen.  I think that's why she pulled aside, rather than dropping her bikini.  And I suspect it's easier to kneel than squat when pulling aside, as she wouldn't have been able to steady her balance with her hands.

My first thought, when I saw her, was, 'Yes, she must be pissing', then, 'She's not squatting, she's kneeling!'

How do you analyse the other pee puddle?  I didn't see the woman who made that one.

43 (1).jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 1

On 7/11/2023 at 9:17 AM, ppppppp said:

I guess the woman who made that puddle had squatted, facing the sea, to relieve herself.  It looks as if the stream had hit the sand at an angle, rather than coming straight down.  It looks as if it had also been a forceful stream, so I guess she must have exposed herself to have her wee, rather than tinkling through her swimwear.

Puddle B 03.jpg

Puddle B 02.jpg

@ppppppp I agree, I think she was squatting and pulled her bikini to the side. But I'm not sure where she placed her feet. The sand seem to be much softer here, so i took a wild guess. I'm not sure which way she pulled her bikini either. I think she did a pretty good job to not interfere with her vulva while peeing. So she properly pulled it all the way to the side. I guess this was a two hand job, maybe even to the point of exposing her butthole too. No pulling of the labia while urinating.

First thing I've noticed, is that she apparently peed in a well frequented "passage way" if you want to call it so. If you take account of all the footprints in the first photo.

So i think she knew that and was a bit stressed out to get caught. Therefore the messier spot. And also it seems like she pissed a lot. So she was very desperate.

I think she moved around while she was pissing, maybe watching out for someone to come? I marked down the three main spots to which you can see her stream moved. And again it started forcefully on spot 1 until first pressure was gone. I think this was the time she needed to feel comfortable and monitor that all the "settings" she made worked as intended. 

Then, the biggest one on the right (2) indicates for me that she turned her head around and was looking over her right shoulder, so automatically moving her body to the right. Ergo pointing her stream to the right. Also this is the spot she holds for the longest, so she was worried to get surprised from behind. You can see that because her stream dig a big hole and, I guess, filled up with her urine. Which in turn made the stream splash, or spray around it by hitting the urine filled hole. Clearly visibly as little spots around it.

After she was nearly done and convinced herself long enough that no danger is approaching from behind, she moved back to forward position. Slowly ending her pee stream in spot 3.

She pissed for a long time. This must be a huge amount. She must been bursting.

Also I found this little black thingamajig on the bottom interesting. It looks like a hair clip. Maybe she lost it as she turned her head too quickly? Maybe she was so terrified to get spotted that she flung her hair around violently? And this would provide enough force to detach the clip? That would indicate that she has longer, smooth hair. Which she likes to clip together behind her back with this aid. Would she clip her hair in a different way, like on her head, I think she would've noticed it falling.

1625959810_PuddleB02.jpg.a3c18fbed94ec2bfcef2beaa4ee413923.thumb.jpg.fcc1f50b9c08c5c92e4f224f5cd4ad2e.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2