So it's been about 5 and a half hours since that naughty wetting. I've been gaming and relaxing. I even went for a normal pee about 2 hours ago which was rather naughty feeling. I got desperate, then went to the toilet as usual. Unzipping my trousers, pulling my boxer briefs down and whipping out my slightly pee scented penis. I then allowed him normal relief at the toilet, and quickly whipped him back into my boxers without drip drying or shaking at all. Seems pointless when I'd already peed myself once anyway!

Fast forward 2 hours to about 10 minutes ago and I decided my dirty little man needed a good rewetting. I just head to the bathroom, pulled my trousers down, hopped into the bath and popped a quick squat.

I released and allowed a full bladder of warm pee to totally rewet my tight boxers, soaking them fully for the 2nd time today. I then shook a bit, dabbed them dry a bit with toilet paper and pulled my trousers back up over them. I'm now sat watching TV relaxing with a couple of beers and pissy little penis all excited down between my legs.

Should I make my naughty little guy wet himself a 3rd time today do you think? 😄 

• Like 1