My naughty and daring pee

A couple of weekends ago,I was out for a walk in an area near to where I live,which is popular with dog walkers and also not far from houses.It was a warm day,so there was quite a few people out and about.I had set out with a slight need to pee,but as I walked along it became much stronger,so I started to look for somewhere to empty my bladder and get some relief.I was nervous and that added to my need.After nearly 20 minutes,i realised it was now or never,so after quickly checking I stepped off the path just a few metres, in front of some bushes.Quickly unzipping,I wasted no more time.I whipped it out and started a steady stream into the bushes.As I got some much needed relief,I was looking back over my shoulders all the time as anyone could have come along the path behind me and would have clearly seen what I was doing.I peed  for a good 30 seconds or so,until I was empty.I felt much better,but knew how risky this had been.

Luckily no one saw me,but what if they had? Anyway, I got away with it.After zipping up somewhat hurriedly,I got back on the path and headed back towards where I parked up earlier.

For me,this was very daring and a little naughty,as I am quite shy.So I'm glad I could do it without much thought to my visibility.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1