It looks like today is going to be a lovely hot day here in England.

I have already showered and got my nice sports mesh boxers on and a pair of black shorts to keep nice and cool.

At about 09:30 I went outside to relax with breakfast and let my first nice warm spurt of pee out into my boxers. I was sat on the garden chair at the time. In weather like this and the clothing I have chosen they dry very quick. It's also very difficult to see the wet patch so if I decide to go in the front garden at any point, I doubt people will be able to see.

I intend to spend the day in the garden doing little tasks and just treating my naughty penis to lovely little leaks all day. 😋

I'll post here every now and then as I plan to thoroughly enjoy the weather and the lovely wet boxers feeling!

Joe

• Love 3

Just chilling on the sun lounger reading a book. Big glass of chilled water with me all day to keep my bladder topped off nicely. Got to keep it nice and dilute!

Since the first post I've let another 3 little spurts go as and when I felt like I wanted to feel the naughty wetness. The cool breeze in the shade is helping to dry out the comfy sports material. 😀

• Love 1

The last little "spurt" got a bit out of hand and I let a load go when squatting down to pick some weeds out of the garden bed. I decided not to stop and basically peed my shorts for about 15 seconds making the grass nice and wet beneath me.

• Love 2

Watering the hedge plants I felt the urge to just release. Of course I had no reason not too! I relaxed and just allowed myself to flood my tight boxers and sports shorts!

It flooded down my legs and splashed all over my sandals. I think these ones maybe ruined. Good job they were old!

I'm not relaxing on the sun lounger letting my shorts dry in the sun!

• Love 1

Moved into the shade. Too hot in the sun. Slowly drying down there now. Released two little spurts over the last 35 mins or so. Just enough to tease my pissy penis. If I've counted right that's now

6 x Little leaks

1 x 15 second squat wetting.

1 x Full standing soaking ruining my sandals.

• Love 1

Filled, flooded standing in the garden while cleaning the BBQ. Absolutely soaked my boxers, shorts & sandals again! That makes.....

6x Leaks
1x 15 Squat wetting
2x Full standing wettings.

I think that's it for today sadly! I probably need to clean up before having to go out and get some shopping for food. 😞

• Like 1
  • Love 1