Peeing celebrity game

Here is a little game for anyone interested. I will list a variety of categories and we each have to try and select one female celebrity - from anywhere in the world - from each category whom we would like to see pissing or be pissed on by. Here are the categories.

White Blonde

White Brunette

White Black-haired

White Red head

Black Afro-Carribean

Hispanic

Asian

Middle Eastern

With geographic locations it is ethnicity that counts, not the area someone comes from.

It will take me sometime to come up with someone from every category. How many categories can others fill?

White Blonde - Joss Stone

White Brunette - Evangeline Lily

White Black-haired - Vanessa Cuddeford

White Red head - Karen Gillan

Black Afro-Carribean - Rihanna

Hispanic - Shakira

Asian - Mishal Husain

Middle Eastern - Kim Kardashian (I seriously struggled with this category until I discovered that Kim Kardashian's father is third generation ethnic Armenian, which makes her - ethnically speaking - half Middle Eastern. Sorry guys, that's the best I can do apart from going for complete unknowns to me which would be kind of cheating)

• 2 weeks later...

White Blonde - Kylie Minogue

White Brunette - Eva Longoria

White Black-haired - Catherine Zeta-Jones

White Red head - Christina Hendricks

Black Afro-Carribean - Rihanna

Hispanic - Jennifer Lopez

Asian - Lucy Liu

Middle Eastern - Kim Kardashian (if she is middle eastern)

By the way, it is so hard to choose only one celebrity for each category.Celebrity wetting is one of my favorite fantasies so list is long!

• Like 1

I do like this thread,but its very hard to "ethnically" grade my fantasies,as im not really familiar with a lot of celebrities.So,ill just agree with all the above.Except Rihanna,who im sorry to say i just dont "get".I think she looks like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle.(if it was Rachel Rileys piss,id join in with the bulldog:laugh:!)

By Asian,i generally think Chinese etc,so Lucy Liu would do for me.

Is Eva Longoria"white"?She strikes me as kind of Hispanic..But i wouldnt say no to a drop her best either.I think we need to start a thread of which celebrities you WOULDNT have anything to do with!:thumbsup:

Poor Anne Widdecombe,shes like the poster girl for any kind of "which woman wouldnt you lick,or fuck,or sniff her knickers" kind of discussion..Im sure shes a very nice lady though,she was very understanding of prostitution in a TV programme a few years ago,fair play to her.:thumbsup:

Erm,speaking of older women,i would give Helen Mirren a seeing to,even though shes in her 60s?Look at Sophia Loren,or Raquel Welch,certainly both worth a dabble of some kind?Maybe not,but cant deny all still head turners..