Alley between two bars incl. puddles pic

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/4/2023 at 10:24 PM, Aristona said:

Last night there was a music event in the city at different locations there were stages and all the bars were open.

We ended up at 2 pubs that are a hundred meters apart. We were outside drinking with a group of women about 25-30 years old. It was fun and we got more and more beer. Until 2 women said: "we are going to pee in the pee alley!". I was shocked and I thought is this really going to happen? I immediately thought of stories here on the forum and now I'm experiencing it myself.

I was surprised that the girls spoke so openly about it. When she said that, I was of course immediately interested, but I didn't dare to walk with her right away, so I waited. A few minutes went by and then 2 others said they were going to pee and walked off. I waited 30 seconds and then I also walked to the alley because I supposedly had to pee, unfortunately I didn't have to I had already been when I went to get beer but then I didn't know anything about the alley.
When I entered the alley I didn't see anything hmm strange, but the alley had a side alley to someone's backyard.
So I looked to the side unfortunately I wasn't allowed to look so I said I wasn't going to look but I also had to pee, I took my dick out of my pants and unfortunately only a few drops came out then I walked back.

My friend went to get beer so I quickly ran back to the alley to look at the puddles and below the result. This is the result of four pees I think. There were also a couple puddles of men in the main alley.

There's a big event coming up this month in our city so I'm going to take a look in the alley again.

IMG20230603210750.jpg

Reminds me of the alleys in my home town 💛

• Love 2
  • Hot 1