Hello!

Hi everyone,

This seems like a pretty cool forum, so I figured I'd join in the hopes that more people will do the same in the future!

Oddly enough, I'm into w/s! Specifically, I'm a fan of naughty and/or public peeing (things like the sneakypee videos, etc).

Hope to chat to some of you at some point!

Welcome to the forum, thanks a lot for signing up! You'll most definitely fit right in here, as it seems the majority of our users are big fans of naughty/public peeing.

I'm looking forward to chatting with you, see you around the forum. :)

• 1 year later...
Just thought I'd bump this to say hello again. I haven't been around here for the past year or so. Work and life have pretty much taken over most of my time these days, and I don't get a lot of time for this side of things any more.

Hey, I was wondering where you'd got to! Welcome back to the site. :)

From our perspective, it's a huge shame that you're so busy as you were such a great contributor to the forum. It'd be great if when you do have a little spare time you drop by, even if just to say hi again. I hope everything is going well for you, and hopefully it won't be another year before we speak again! :tongue:

Hey, I was wondering where you'd got to! Welcome back to the site. :)

From our perspective, it's a huge shame that you're so busy as you were such a great contributor to the forum. It'd be great if when you do have a little spare time you drop by, even if just to say hi again. I hope everything is going well for you, and hopefully it won't be another year before we speak again! :tongue:

Well thanks! I'll do my best...It appears you've been getting on just fine without me, however...