Accidently pissed on random guy

Okay here its my first story from my life with a pee fetish. Its a true story and i feel a bit sory for the guy but still a hot experience 💦

Okay so i went to a hiphop concert. I was very drunk and a bit high.

I was standing on maybe 4 row, so i was close to the stage.

Suddenly i feel i has to piss, but dont wanna miss the concert. (The concert is indoor btw)

So i try to hold it to the end of the concert. But after 10 minutes. I have to give after. And i just zip down my pant. Pull out my cock. Aim for the floor. And just start pissing.

I was trying not to look at me pissing, so i dont get discovered.

Suddenly the guy in front of me start looking at me, and i feel that i maybe pissing on him. But i ignorere him and pissing on. He didnt say anything, but hey he was a little vs me. Iam not a little guy, and is pretty tatted up.

But after maybe 1,3 minutes i was done pissing. Pull my cock in, zip up and enjoy the rest of the concert.

So tell me. Am i a bastard? Or i just have to go?

• Like 1
  • Hot 3

Interesting episode for me to read and think about, really... In fact, I think I'm often guilty of tending to exclusively consider my feminine point-of-view for the concert-type of situation, while many participants, probably the majority, are guys, and, undoubtedly, must have the same needs I experience there... consequently my guess is that you did NOT behave like a "bastard", but just as a natural human being.. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, colette888 said:

Interesting episode for me to read and think about, really... In fact, I think I'm often guilty of tending to exclusively consider my feminine point-of-view for the concert-type of situation, while many participants, probably the majority, are guys, and, undoubtedly, must have the same needs I experience there... consequently my guess is that you did NOT behave like a "bastard", but just as a natural human being.. 

Thank you. I think girl have easier to go at a concert. My girlfriend just pop a sqaut and no chance of hidden anybody, except shoes.. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Yellowbanana said:

Thank you. I think girl have easier to go at a concert. My girlfriend just pop a sqaut and no chance of hidden anybody, except shoes.. 

Sure, sure, indeed... I know how to easily avoid hitting my shoes, btw

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Yellowbanana said:

I was thinking of other peoples shoes 😅

... Aaah, those are their problem not mine... anyway I usually avoid 'em too, tilting in order to direct the flow right downwards, it's quite easy!

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
5 hours ago, colette888 said:

... Aaah, those are their problem not mine... anyway I usually avoid 'em too, tilting in order to direct the flow right downwards, it's quite easy!

Love the attitude! "There problem" love it!

My girlfriend allways try to get long distance

34 minutes ago, Yellowbanana said:

Love the attitude! "There problem" love it!

My girlfriend allways try to get long distance

Your GF should pay attention then: going "long distance" in a crowdy place can get in some trouble....