Do you want to pee pants together

Is this asked in the invitational sense of "would someone on this forum want to wet with YOU specifically"? or more hypothetically in the sense of "would wetting pants with a romantic partner or 'pee buddy' be something you'd like to do"?

If the latter, it is definitely something I'd consider doing--though if it's someone I'm actually comfortable peeing with then I'd most of the time prefer to take the pants off and just pee together in the shower or something like that. I could see wetting with someone for two reasons--one being to encourage a somewhat uptight/reserved personΒ that it's OK to be "naughty" and uninhibited sometimes, and the other being just out of curiosity to see what it feels like to have the warmth of someone else's pee soak into your own clothes. The former could just involve wetting together in the same room/place, while the latter would require actual touching. I'm not personally into the "naughty" part of this fetish enough that I get turned on merely by the naughtiness of wetting.