A Wet Weekday Evening - Neglecting my Pissy Penis

I finished work early today. I was owed some hours back, so I left work at 1pm. My housemate is away on work training until tomorrow, and is then spending the Easter weekend away as well!
I made sure at work that I drank LOADS of water. I filled my bladder and by the time I left work I was really rather desperate. I had to stop and get fuel on the way back. It was agony standing at the pump, my pee muscles spasming and twitching as I forced them to contain the huge pressure building in my bladder. Whilst paying, I grabbed a big 1l bottle of water, and during the remaining 15 minutes home I forced myself to drink it all. My already bursting bladder protested, but I ignored the wave after wave of desperation and forced it to remain full until I got home.
As expect, my housemates car was no where to be seen when I returned home. I rushed out of the car, hurried up the drive way and dived into the house. I could feel myself loosing control as I panicked to open the door.
I kicked my shoes off, grabbing myself tightly to try and reassure my quivering penis that I'd be able to get undressed enough before loosing control. I managed to unbutton my work trousers, then unzip. I felt a jet escape and warm my penis but I continued pulling my trousers down and ignored the spreading wetness around my penis.
Finally, my trousers were off! I threw them away, spread my legs and lost all control. A waterfall of pee sprayed through my sports style boxer briefs. The torrent splashed all over the laminate floor and created quite the puddle. I struggled to keep my feet out the way and eventually gave up as the puddle grew too large.
Finally the flow subsided. I watched as the last few drips fell from my soaked bulge. The relief was incredible. I stood up, my socks soaked in the puddle. There was nothing I could have done to avoid it. I pulled them off, walked through to the utility room and grabbed a towel. I dried my legs and feet, then grabbed the mop and bucket to begin cleaning up the puddle. I always find it exciting cleaning up the puddle while my piss soaked penis waits patiently in my soaked underwear.
By about 2pm the clean up process was done, and I was in an extremely fun mood. It was then that I decided that I wanted to have more fun later, so instead of hurrying to the shower to clean up, I grabbed some toilet roll, dabbed my boxer briefs as dry as possible, then pulled on a dark pair of jeans. I grabbed my old converse and slipped them on as well. I don't mind them having slightly pissy feet in them. Specially as I'd already dried them with a towel anyway.

I drank tonnes over the next two and a half hours, chilling watching TV and relaxing watching YouTube documentaries. By  about 16:45 I was really feeling the desperation! My boxers by this point were totally dry, but my bladder was tingling, and my penis was getting excited by the idea of a rewetting. Of course I was happy to indulge, and I decided a full jeans wetting was in order!
I walked up to the bathroom, still wearing my already peed boxers, my jeans, and my Converse. I was surprisingly desperate to pee. I grabbed a pair of joggers as I went past my bedroom, then went into the bathroom.
I stood next to the bath, slipped my Converse off, and climbed into the bath. I undid my jeans, then looked down my waistband at my pissy penis. I felt it quiver with excitement so I instantly released. I watched as the pee sprayed upwards against the boxers that were pulled forward. The warmth spread well in the jeans, and as I was still wetting I did them back up and grabbed my soaked crotch tightly, feeling the pee pool in my hand. The relief was once again heavenly, and the warmth was beautifully relaxing. I finally stopped peeing and just stood admiring my drenched jeans. The wet patch was huge, and both legs were thoroughly soaked.
I grabbed my towel again, unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down. I kicked them to the other end of the bath and then once again used the towel to dry my legs and feet. I then hopped out of the bath onto a clean floor mat, and grabbed some toilet paper to dab my boxers a bit drier. Once I was sure they weren't too soaked, I pulled my comfy joggers up and slipped my feet back into my Converse. (For the record, I really like how comfy they are and as they were the only shoes I don't mind getting pissy, that is why I was wearing them round the house rather than slippers).
By 5pm I was relieved again, and wearing my comfy joggers with damp boxers under them.

Between 5pm and 7:30pm I drank plenty. I kept myself busy as my boxers dried by cooking tea, watching the news, and spending about 45 minutes cleaning the kitchen. It was 7:30ish I was once again full enough to enjoy a wetting.
This one would be a simple one. Once again I'd be indulging in a 3rd wetting in the same boxer briefs, only this time I'd be doing it squatting outside with my joggers pulled down. I rushed out the back of the house, hid down the side alley way and pulled my comfy joggers down.
It took about 2 seconds before my already pissy penis released and once again soaked itself thoroughly with lovely dilute warm pee. It felt like heaven. I peed for about 35 seconds, and this time as soon as the flow subsided I pulled my joggers straight back up over my still dripping boxers.
I hurried back inside, wiped my shoes on the door mat, then walked through to my little office space where my PC is. I admired the slight damp patch on my joggers, then pulled my waistband away from my stomach and looked down the front. My dirty penis was glistening with pee, and I felt it twitched with excitement as I look at it.
I snapped my waistband back in place, then sat down at my PC to type this up.

I don't think I'll have time for a 4th wetting tonight. I'm pretty sure my pissy penis will only be released from these damp boxers for my normal toilet pee before bed. Then I'll most likely fall asleep naked with a neglected, pissy, 3 times soaked penis comfy under the covers.

Joe x

• Love 2
  • Hot 1

Such a naughty evening last night. I woke up this morning naked in my bed. The first thing I did was lift the covers and stare down at my excited, still unwashed and pissy penis. 😋

I thoroughly enjoyed giving it a well needed wash in the shower!

• Love 1