Super Desperation & Wetting Boxer Briefs! (After Helping a Friend)

About an hour and a half ago I was sat chilling out playing PC games.

I had been building up pressure in my bladder for a while, and was at a comfortable desperation level. I was easily in control, and knew I would be able to hold out probably another hour. The plan was to hold until I wet, then make some lunch. That never happened!

About 10 minutes after my post on the live action thread, I got a phone call. My friend had got a flat tyre about 15 minutes drive from my house and desperately needed a safer car jack and some tools to put on the spare wheel.

I often enjoy little errands like this, so I opted to go out and help him. He often helps me out with things so it's only fair to return the favour.

I hurried upstairs, pulled my joggers down, pulled on a pair of rough work trousers then began to head out the house. I glanced at the toilet, wondering whether I should risk holding, or release my pee now. I opted to ignore my bladders requirement for relief, and go out without peeing! I knew where I was heading was quite rural, so the option of just finding somewhere secluded to pee would be there in the extreme case I couldn't hold it.

Anyway, lifting the jack from the floor in the shed was where the first serious indication of desperation reared it's head. I felt my bladder spasm a bit, but focused myself, and hurried with the jack to the car. I hopped in, buckled up, and pulled the belt tight. It felt great savouring the squeeze it put on my already rather full bladder.

The first 15 minute drive out was easy. The drive was smooth and there was no traffic to deal with which was nice. I pulled up at the layby he'd managed to get the car into began unloading the tools.

Jacking up the car and having to keep bending over was the first point at which I began to worry about the desperation level. I had to keep focussing on holding my pee, and it was difficult as I was trying to undo the bolts. It took around 15 minutes to get the car up, the bolts removed, and the wheel swapped over. By the end of the process I was begining to regret drinking a pint of water about 15 minutes before the call!

It felt great as I dropped the car down onto it's wheels. I checked the pressure of the spare and then said goodbye to my friend as he drove off.

It was about 40 minutes since I'd left the house, and as soon as he was gone, and I was no longer distracted, the desperation came on strong. I felt my bladder spasm. I had to focus on keeping my pee muscles squeezed tight.

I jumped into my car, and began the journey back. The first junction I came too was busy and blocked by road works (It was annoying as I'd only gone that way to avoid having to turn around on a main road!).

I sat in the queue, opening and closing my legs, constantly thinking about how much of a mess it'd make if I lost control on the car seat. The traffic began to move, and I managed to get through the lights and round the island to turn around. Of course I then hit the same road works coming from the other direction!

I pulled my seat belt looser as I sat in the traffic and undid the top button and zip on my work trousers, hoping that it'd relieve a little pressure on my bladder. It barely made a difference. As I was sat I became quite excited by the situation. I pulled my waistband of my boxer briefs away and glanced down at my quivering desperate penis. It was semi errect at this point and clearly excited by the desperation and potential soaking it was going to get!

Finally the traffic moved, and I knew I had only 15 minutes until I was back home. The drive was agony. The pint of water I had drank had hit fast and the desperation was coming in waves. The last quarter of a mile through the housing estate was extremely difficult as I bounced over the multiple speed bumps along the quiet roads.

Finally I pulled up onto the drive, and latch key desperation took it's toll on me. I panicked releasing my belt, realised my zipper and button was still undone and quickly rushed to do them up before jumping out of the car. As I did so I felt myself loose a little control. A warm jet sprayed out of my partially erect penis warming up my crotch. I jumped out of the car, still slowly but surely spurting pee into my boxers.

I rushed round the side of the house, hand clamped tightly over my wet quivering penis but it was too late. I dropped into a squat and totally lost all control. A torrent of pee flooded out of my soaked penis and created a huge wet patch on my rough work trousers. The pee flooded like a waterfall straight down into a huge puddle on the patio slabs spreading in all directions. The warmth between my legs was heaven and spread around my privates aided by the tight boxer briefs.

After about 40 seconds the flow slowly subsided. The relaxation was wonderful and the warmth and soaking felt great!

I stood up, inspected the damage (which was basically a totally soaked crotch and lower bum area of my trousers), and then let myself in through the back door of the house.

I walked into the utility room, kicked off my shoes, pulled my trousers down and then grabbed some kitchen roll to dab at my soaked boxers a bit to absorb the worst of the wetness. I then grabbed a comfy pair of joggers from the pile and pulled them up over my pissy boxer briefs.

I slid my shoes back on, threw my work trousers into the washing machine, then went back outside to unload the tools from the car.

Finally I came back in, settled myself on a towel on the PC chair, and typed this up. My relieved and pissy penis still nestled comfortably in my damp boxer briefs. I'm sure it's up for another wetting later today at some point! 😄

Edited by jmatthews1995
Spelling
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2