Naughty Pee Experiences at work

The naughtiest (which really isn’t that naughty at all) was I would wear light coloured chinos to work, no underwear, and purposely let a little bit of pee out either at my desk or if I went to the toilet I’d put my dick back when I was almost finished so there was wet patches on my crotch. That in itself would make me hard, so I had the double effect of people being able to see a wet patch and the outline of my dick. 

07556DB6-1F44-43C3-847F-CD7B284C983E.jpeg

94DBB446-522A-4556-B785-1F4121C797AB.jpeg

F8E033A7-CE44-43D9-B740-DB11BE3DEF1C.jpeg

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Couple92 said:

The naughtiest (which really isn’t that naughty at all) was I would wear light coloured chinos to work, no underwear, and purposely let a little bit of pee out either at my desk or if I went to the toilet I’d put my dick back when I was almost finished so there was wet patches on my crotch. That in itself would make me hard, so I had the double effect of people being able to see a wet patch and the outline of my dick. 

07556DB6-1F44-43C3-847F-CD7B284C983E.jpeg

94DBB446-522A-4556-B785-1F4121C797AB.jpeg

F8E033A7-CE44-43D9-B740-DB11BE3DEF1C.jpeg

Nice! I work night shifts in black pants and I’ve straight up let out a full bladder and went straight back to helping customers with my pants soaked. Both the action and the thought of people seeing it is great 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

Definitely! My love for pee is more intense than your average person with the fetish, so I tend to be a bit bolder/ naughtier. It’s crazy bc sometimes I’ll get bored and try to come up with new pee ideas but get stumped. I’ve literally tried and done so many and I find it hard to believe a girl out there could be able to match me lol

Edited by Ilovepiss123
More content
  • Hot 1