Who wants a custom pee video?

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I am visiting my sexy friends AshleyDobbs & Emmy next month for some naughty pee fun. So if anyone is interested in a custom video featuring all 3 of us together, maybe just 2 of us, or just 1 of us. . . . please let me know. Or you can email me at [email protected] with your specifications and I can quote you a price. Have a great day : )

178829_original.jpg

I can recommend Lizz's custom vids....I paid for one myself starring her and Ashley Dobbs - this is a clip from it......

Sadly though, Lizz, my finances these days are such that I cannot justify forking out that kind of dough. Pity, but unavoidable. But anyone who does have just a little bit of spare cash, let me tell you right now that paying two or three ladies to piss all over the place for the camera would be a great way of spending it. :thumbsup:

I'd recommend her custom vids anytime, based on the one made for me.

3.jpg.60ca01ab5550f3475064b987896d7ced.jpg

I'm i the same way as , Steve 25805 , is with my finances too .

Though I will back up his claim on here . That Miss Piss , is a most Wonderful , sext & pee loving woman . That does a Very excellent job of what she enjoys doing . In all the ways she likes to have fun being Naughty . Then filming it .

Because I have collected several of Her videos . That will prove that she is Great at what she likes to do . Alomg with Ashley Dobbs , of course . In joining with he in fun peeing :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :O_o: :tongue: :wink: :cool: :woot:

I'd love another vid featuring those pair pissing everywhere but just cannot really afford to pay for it right now. When my finances pick up, though, I'd love to pay for several.

If only I could win the lottery.....I'd pay huge sums to fly them both over here for several days and to stay in a luxury hotel, and pay them a fortune - as much each as they'd normally earn making 200 custom videos between them! Their only obligation would be to spend several consecutive days at my place, drinking the beers I lay on for them and pissing just about anywhere - and film it so I could keep a copy for posterity. :)

But I'm obviously dreaming now. :laugh:

I'd love another vid featuring those pair pissing everywhere but just cannot really afford to pay for it right now. When my finances pick up, though, I'd love to pay for several.

If only I could win the lottery.....I'd pay huge sums to fly them both over here for several days and to stay in a luxury hotel, and pay them a fortune - as much each as they'd normally earn making 200 custom videos between them! Their only obligation would be to spend several consecutive days at my place, drinking the beers I lay on for them and pissing just about anywhere - and film it so I could keep a copy for posterity. :)

But I'm obviously dreaming now. :laugh:

I would actually enjoy that very much : )

Butts touching as in back to back? >< Or one girl on top of the other?

Hi,i mean like butts touching,facing away from each other,i think that would look awesome,as women pee more powerfully that way i think.

i would but im weird about paying for things "electronically" etc,and thats not against you MissPiss,im just not very computer literate sort of thing...But it could be a fun thing all the same just to try yourself...Thanks!

• Like 1