After church

On 3/14/2023 at 5:00 PM, Ivy1989 said:

Sunday afternoon, after church, my hubby decided to take me on a drive. We went to Tim Hortons for coffee via drive thru and he was taking me maybe 30min away. It's still a bit chilly here, we had +5 Celsius though, but the wind chill made it feel colder. So he takes me by a place called midway and we went on a side road close to private property. Trees and snow for the most part, the temperature there was +1 Celsius. It was beautiful, then he placed our emergency blanket on the hood, bent me over and took me, he grabbed my chest and I arched back and kissed. I was so turned on by the spontaneous surprise, and feeling the heat of his cock as he thrusted in my moist pussy in the cold was amazing. He came really hard as did I, then we scurried off lol, we saw snowmobilers lol,

So 30min of sitting with his cum pooling out from me we made it home. He took me inside and pressed his hand against me, told me to pee. I peed on his hand as he was rubbing and biting my neck and ear, then he lifted up church dress I was in after and removed my pee soaked gstring that also had his jizz from earlier, and took me to the shower, where he ate me out after I washed down there

Later that night we had a sexy bubble bath, which ended up in another love making day,  

Him cumming twice in the same day is rare so I enjoyed the nice surprise 

Thanks a lot for the spicy report, it's entertaining, not just an arousal tool...

• Agree 1