2 hours ago, jeffpicard said:

I've always loved older ladies as far back as I can remember, no upper age limit, so when the following incident happened, it was a heck of a surprise.

I was shopping in a supermarket, when an elderly lady asked me to get an item from a high shelf.............I asked if she needed further help, and she seemed grateful for the offer.

I'd finished my shopping, and continued to help her.........she was into her eighties, and seemed a bit frail.

After going to the checkout, I asked if she needed help getting home, as she had quite a bit of shopping, and I had a car.........I wasn't sure she'd accept, but she did.!!!

I took her to her house, and carried her shopping into the house.........I wasn't really looking for any reward, as we hadn't gone that far, and I intended to head for home, but she asked me in for a cup of tea.

She put the kettle on , and said she needed a wee....

She lived in an old terraced house, with a toilet off the back of the old kitchen.

She went in leaving the door wide open, and I could see her lifting her skirt, pulling down her long legged knickers , and sitting on the toilet.......there was a long gush, and splash of her pee into the toilet.......she didn't seem that bothered that I could see ,and hear her...........I got quite a hard on,  peeing fun being my favourite fetish.

Her name was Alice, and she was nearly 87 years, as I found out llater on !!!!

There is a second part to my experience !!!

On 3/6/2023 at 7:44 PM, Peefun said:

Don't keep us in suspense, we'd love to hear about it.

I read on one site that ladies in their 70's, 80's, and even 90's can be just as sexual as their younger counterparts, and I've found this to be true, having had sex with three ladies I specially remember, 75,84,93 years..........I've also found ladies in large  shops ,and supermarkets like to chat when you use the seats usually supplied.

Mostly they are just friendly for company, and not much else, but in Alices' case it was different.

Having left the toilet door open, which gave me full view of her using the toilet, I had no idea what would happen next.

She knew I'd seen everything, and returned to the kitchen, with her knickers stretched round her thighs, just below her stocking tops, and her skirt lifted up.

She asked if I'd enjoyed watching her having a " piss ",( her word ).,..........I said I had, and she said it was obvious, looking at the bulge in my trousers.

" Would you you like to feel me?, "she asked. !!!!!! Wow !!!

I said nothing,and walked toward her, and as she opened her legs, stretching her pee stained knickers further,I put my hand under her, and pressed my hand against her wet crotch.......she hadn't wiped herself, and there was still a trickle of pee coming out of her.

She was slightly shorter than me , and looked up to kiss me, totally uninhibited,  pushing her tongue into my mouth.,and dribbling, something I love, lots of salivery kisses.

I had full sex with her, and she had no reservations, about what we did.....including pee fun.

Sitting on my lap as I sat on the toilet, and peeing between my legs, and letting me lick her afterwards, and I thought she tasted fantastic.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1