Wetting Tight Swimshorts - Just because I can!

Today I dug out my pair of tight swim shorts that I took with me when I went to Romania and rewet in all day. They are comfy, dry fast, and are lovely and tight! I have opted to wear them as my underwear today, just because I can, and because it reminds me of my day I spent indulging in some serious rewetting when I was away in Romania.

That story can be found here! It was heaven! -

Anyway, this is what they look like (well, very similar). And this is what I've been up to so far today!

1961958375_SwimShorts.thumb.jpg.a2e5e76c65ee16d2a057023250d89a97.jpg

I woke up around 8am still wearing my briefs that I wet in yesterday. (I fell asleep in them after they'd dried! 😂)

I drank plenty when I got up, showered and enjoyed breakfast and by 09:30 I was in these swim shorts and had a pair of black work trousers over them. My bladder was already filling, and I had a car to wash sitting out on the drive way.

I set up all my gear, drank another pint of water and got to work, my bladder already rather full.

Throughout the car washing I teased myself, letting little warm spurts of pee out into the tight swim shorts. The warmth around my penis felt incredible, and I kept having to concentrate on the work to stop myself getting too turned on out on the drive way!

I spent about an hour and a half, on and off letting out naughty little trickles, constantly keeping a close eye on my crotch for obvious signs of wetness. Finally the job was done and I decided to reward myself with complete relief.

I hurried round the back of the house, pulled my work trousers down and then sat on the edge of a chair in the garden. I spead my legs as far as my pulled down trousers would allow and released. I watched as the fabric became fully soaked and the pee flow glistened as it poured through the tight material. The warmth felt great! It took around 30 seconds to empty my bladder, at which point I decided to just pull my work trousers back up and go inside to grab another drink.

At about 11:30 In the kitchen I drank about 1 and a half pints of water, then put the kettle on to make a cup of tea. 🙂 Tea is incredible for making me need to pee fast, specially when paired with drinking lots of regular water.

I began working in the kitchen, mopping, cleaning the worktops and cabinets and sorting out the cupboards. It was a long task but it was enjoyable to do while my little damp swimshorts clung to my pissy penis.

By 1pm the whole room and dining room had been thoroughly cleaned, and my bladder was getting rather full once again. I decided even though I wasn't bursting, it was definitely time to treat my pissy penis to a rewetting.

This time I grabbed the mop bucket I had just finished with and pulled my work trousers down. I knelt down over the bucket, tilled my hips forward so my penis was pointing mostly downward and peed as hard and fast as I could into the water. The flow was strong and the torrent splashing through my swim shorts was a thick stream.

Finally the flow subsided. I hovered over the bucket for a good 30 seconds to allow the drips to stop, then stood up. I pulled my waistband away from my tummy and looked down at my glistening pissy cock. It tingled with excitement and I once again had to think of other things to stop me getting too excited.

I snapped the waistband back against my tummy and pulled my work trousers up, once again deciding that my pissy penis could wait and rewet later.

I have now been sat relaxing on my leather PC chair generally enjoying the internet and a light bit of gaming for the last hour and a half as my bladder refills.

I'm sure it won't be long before I force my pissy penis to wet himself once more in these lovely tight swim shorts!

• Like 1

My 3rd wetting (2nd rewetting) was an easy descision to make. All I did was walk out into the back garden, drop my work trousers and squat. I then power pissed for about 40 seconds, savouring the rewetting warmth once again.

It's been one seriously pissy weekend for my naughty penis so far and I don't see it getting any less naughty from now on! 😛