Car dealership

My minivan has had some engine trouble recently so i took it to a dealership to do a trade in, I decided to clean the car seats with vinegar and baking soda and smoked a pack of cigarettes in it to try to hide the fact that it has been my toilet and used by a couple of my friends for the past 6-7 year. It took a lot of cleaning but i got in cleaned and decided a cigarette smell was better that half a decade of piss. I decided to wear a diaper and plastic pants. I loved how much room my minivan had but I’ve come to learn that A: where i live and with climate change making summer storms worse (tornados in January) and actual snow in the winter. And B: cloth seats stain and people ALWAYS ask “hey what’s this stain?” I decided I wanted a jeep with leather seats. I didn’t care about the year but I knew I wanted a wrangler or a rubicon. When I got there I found a sales person and told them that i was bladder incontinent and wanted something with leather seats and it needed to be a jeep. The sales guy found a black wrangler and I got in it, it was nice but I knew I didn’t want black because if i had to drive past a fallen tree scratches would show more easily. I found a white rubicon that was a trade in and had leather seats, when i got in I asked if i could test drive it and he had to get a copy of my drivers license, the guy didn’t go with me for the test but told me not to get on any main roads so i got in the car and decided to pull my pants, diaper and plastic pants down to my knees and peed a little on the leather seat, I wanted to full bladder but decided not to until after I signed the paperwork. I decided i liked it anyway so I returned and pulled up my pants and bought it (its not paid off yet but i will make sure to not miss a payment) while signing the papers i pissed loudly into my diaper and the salesman politely asks if i needed to go change and I told him id rather change at home. When I left the dealership i took my diaper off and squeezed out the piss onto the passenger seat and pissed a little more on the center console. 
I then put the diaper on the dash so other drivers could see it, i felt very naughty. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Wetseat said:

My minivan has had some engine trouble recently so i took it to a dealership to do a trade in, I decided to clean the car seats with vinegar and baking soda and smoked a pack of cigarettes in it to try to hide the fact that it has been my toilet and used by a couple of my friends for the past 6-7 year. It took a lot of cleaning but i got in cleaned and decided a cigarette smell was better that half a decade of piss. I decided to wear a diaper and plastic pants. I loved how much room my minivan had but I’ve come to learn that A: where i live and with climate change making summer storms worse (tornados in January) and actual snow in the winter. And B: cloth seats stain and people ALWAYS ask “hey what’s this stain?” I decided I wanted a jeep with leather seats. I didn’t care about the year but I knew I wanted a wrangler or a rubicon. When I got there I found a sales person and told them that i was bladder incontinent and wanted something with leather seats and it needed to be a jeep. The sales guy found a black wrangler and I got in it, it was nice but I knew I didn’t want black because if i had to drive past a fallen tree scratches would show more easily. I found a white rubicon that was a trade in and had leather seats, when i got in I asked if i could test drive it and he had to get a copy of my drivers license, the guy didn’t go with me for the test but told me not to get on any main roads so i got in the car and decided to pull my pants, diaper and plastic pants down to my knees and peed a little on the leather seat, I wanted to full bladder but decided not to until after I signed the paperwork. I decided i liked it anyway so I returned and pulled up my pants and bought it (its not paid off yet but i will make sure to not miss a payment) while signing the papers i pissed loudly into my diaper and the salesman politely asks if i needed to go change and I told him id rather change at home. When I left the dealership i took my diaper off and squeezed out the piss onto the passenger seat and pissed a little more on the center console. 
I then put the diaper on the dash so other drivers could see it, i felt very naughty. 

How did you manage to get multiple ppl to pee in your car? 

• Agree 1