Saturdays Re-Wetathon! (Sports briefs wetting & Rewetting day.)

1 - Car Wash Wetting – 09:30

So today I decided to have some fun! My housemate is away for the weekend again, and I had recently treated myself to a few pairs of new underwear. These ones were specifically picked for their wetting convenience.

I decided to opt for a pair of briefs, so that they had less material to stay wet. I also opted for a pair of sports style breathable mesh ones. They are made of polyester, and as such absorb very little liquid.

Reebok.thumb.jpg.0a4f6787c56841ebae25766ee3455882.jpg

I woke up at 6am and began drinking as soon as I got up. Plenty of water to make sure I stay hydrated throughout the day.

I got up, got showered and dressed at around 8am. I slipped into my new briefs, then into a pair of comfy dark jogging bottoms ready to go out and wash the car.

As I was busy washing the car my bladder was filling nicely! I spent the first 30 minutes tidying the shed up so as to not wake anyone nearby. Then at around 08:30 I began my car washing. By this point I hadn't peed for about 2 hours so was filling up quite a bit!

During the car washing process I decided to go in and make a quick cup of tea to help me warm up. By which point, it was 09:00 and my bladder was giving me serious signs it needed relief.

I continued washing the car. Each time I squat down to reach the lower parts I felt my bladder get squeezed and the need for relief increased hugely! Reaching up to jet-wash the top of the car was difficult as well as it stretched my tummy and squeezed my bladder.

Finally after 30 minutes of fighting off the need to pee I decided to relieve my poor bladder.

I decided to be really naughty so I grabbed the nearly empty wash bucket, carried it into the shed, then pulled my joggers down. I then squat down, with my hips tilted forwards and just released. The warmth around my naughty penis felt incredible, and the pressure drop in my bladder sent a refreshing shiver down my back. I watched contently as the pee flooded through the front of the tight briefs soaking my private area and pouring into the soapy bucket water. The wetting looked great in this tight type of underwear!

Finally the last few drips subsided. I shook a little, then pulled my waistband away from my front and admired my glistening wet little fella. I snapped the waistband back into place, stood up and pulled my joggers up before continuing the last 20 minutes of washing the car, my lovely wet briefs clinging tightly to my private area.

When I finally finished the car, it was around 10:00. By then, the briefs were only damp and I was safe to go back inside. I then began the task of cleaning the kitchen.

2 - Cleaning Kitchen Re-Wetting – 11:45

It's been a while since it was properly done so I really went to town on making it look nice. I drank loads while working. 2 large glasses of water probably totalling about 1.1L.

An hour and 45 minutes had passed since my first wetting, and by about 11:15 I was feeling the need to pee quite badly again. I had drank plenty to fill my 1.4l bladder, and it was coming through very fast!

I finished the work tops, cleaned the sink, then began to tackle the floor. I hoovered, then filled the mop bucket in the utility room.

Watching the water filling the bucket was torture. I could feel my penis quivering with desperation. I put my hand under the warm water and my bladder spasmed.

As soon as the bucket was full, I quickly pulled my joggers down again, hopped up onto the work top, and sat over the utility sink. My bladder instantly knew what to do and relaxed, opening the flood gates and once again drenching my penis and tight briefs! I stared down and watched as the waterfall flooded through the tight material. It was so hot to see how it was trickling through the fabric where the tip of my pissy penis was pressed against the inside of the material.

Finally, the flow subsided, my bladder once again relieved. I hopped down from the sink, a drip of pee splashed down from between my legs onto the floor. Once again I pulled my waistband away and admired my re-wet pissy penis. He was excited and had gotten slightly erect.

I snapped my waistband back into place, pulled my joggers back up and once again denied my naughty private area any clean up. I then continued with cleaning the kitchen as if it was totally normal to have a pee soaked pair of briefs clinging tightly to my slightly erect penis.

3 - Window Cleaning Outside -14:45

Between my previous wetting and my 3rd wetting I had finished cleaning the kitchen, then cooked and ate lunch. I always feel really naughty eating lunch with a damp patch between my legs. It reminds me of some of my favourite wetting videos from Hightide & British Extreme where the beautiful models would just pee through their panties or tights etc and then in the next scene they'd be out having a meal with the same soaked underwear on.

Anyway, after lunch I spent an hour just relaxing and watching TV to let my food go down. The whole time my bladder was refilling nicely ready for yet another wetting.

Every now and then while I was watching TV I'd find it hard to resist just pulling my tight briefs away from my waist, and just looking down at my naughty little penis that had already wet itself twice. I felt so naughty, but ignored any thoughts about cleaning up. Why should I ruin my naughty fun?

Around 14:00 I went outside once again I grabbed my window cleaning kit, filled my bucket up and began to clean the outside windows. My bladder filled fast! The cold weather really wasn't helping and it made the urge feel much more serious than it probably was.

I ignored my bladder for the next 30 minutes, gradually working through all the windows, doing the neatest job I could. The upstairs ones were hard using the extendable pole as I had to really stretch to reach the top of them.

Finally, around 14:45 my bladder was rather full and I was getting far too excited to put off peeing any more.

I rushed around the back of the shed. Luckily, no one can overlook me round there. Again I slipped my joggers down, and dropped into a low squat. As soon as I was down low I released my muscles, and once again indulged in the beautiful warmth of pee as it soaked my excited penis and rewet my damp briefs.

As soon as the drips subsided, I quickly pulled my joggers up, hurried back to the windows and finished the job off by about 15:15.

4 - Wetting Playing PC Games – 17:00

By the end of the window cleaning I was getting worn out. I decided to go inside and spend a few hours enjoying myself playing some PC games.

I decided to change my trousers before sitting on my PC chair, so now I was in a fresh pair of joggers, but still wearing my nice tight boxer briefs that had been peed through 3 times by this point.

I was thoroughly enjoying my games, drinking constantly while playing, and every now and then just peaking down my tight briefs at my naughty pissy penis. It was so exciting to once again be totally ignoring the fact I'd wet myself 3 times through these comfy briefs.

They did surprise me with how well they dried as I just carried on with my day to day activities, the perfect underwear for a good rewetting session!

Anyway, around 16:45 my bladder was full enough for a good soaking, but I wasn't desperate. I decided I just wanted to soak myself again as I was getting very excited to give my underwear yet another drenching!

I paused my game, hurried off up to the bathroom, then hopped into the bath. I pulled my joggers off, squat down and just power pissed through the tight material for the 4th time of the day! I almost felt sorry for my pissy neglected penis at this point, but he once again quivered with excitement and began to get slightly hard, so I ignored any need to clean up and just pulled my joggers back up as if it was a totally normal way to relieve my bladder.

I headed back to my PC and continued playing until I was hungry enough to start cooking my tea at around 18:35.

5 - Wetting While Cooking Tea – 19:00

I love cooking with a full bladder. It's quite exciting to see if I can out last the task of cooking my meal. Unfortunately my bladder wasn't actually that desperate this time, but I was far too excited to enjoy another wetting so I didn't wait until I was totally full.

I was hurrying around the kitchen, cutting up ingredients for a nice bolognese. I wasn't desperate enough to class it as an uncontrollable wetting, but my bladder had already been tortured a bit during the first two holds of the day and I had still kept up my drinking. By this point I was also drinking a few beers as I usually do when I'm cooking.

I ignored my bladder and cut up the veg, fried the mince, and made the sauce. I finally got to the point where I could just leave the sauce and the pasta to simmer so I head into the utility and then out into the back garden. This time, because it was dark, I was feeling extra naughty.

I walked into a dark area of the garden, taking a towel with me that I had taken out of the utility room.

I stood in the darkness, pulled my joggers down entirely and hung them over a nearby garden chair. Then, without squatting I just let it flow. The warmth poured through my briefs again, then flooded down my legs soaking my feet in my flip flops that I had slipped on to go outside in. The warmth was such a powerful contrast with the cold night air!

As soon as the flow had subsided, I dried my legs with the towel, then walked back to the house before drying my wet feet and putting my joggers & socks back on as if nothing had even happened.

I finished cooking my meal, then sat comfortably on one of the leather kitchen chairs to eat, the whole time my pissy little penis was getting excited in my tight wet briefs.

It's now 8:30pm, having eaten my tea and typed all of this up! (I've been putting bits into it all day, as and when!) It has been 10 and a half hours since I first peed through my tight briefs. My naughty little guy is super turned on and excited, and whenever I decide to take a quick peak I get slightly hard. I'm also impressed with the comfort and drying ability of my nice new sports style briefs.

At the moment I'm trying to decide whether to give my dirty little guy yet another soaking before finally getting comfy in bed!

• Love 2

Well, after the 5th wetting I didn't bother with a 6th. I just got on with my evening as if it had been a totally normal day.

Because I was totally dry I opted to just take my joggers off and climb into bed with my now dried briefs, then fell asleep wearing them.

Was exciting waking up this morning and pulling my waistband away to admire my pissy little man! 😛

• Love 1