Interesting Sight In The Night (Part 2)

For the first part (basicly another story):  Interesting Sight In The Night

Again i'ts a while ago, but I've had another interesting sight. And it was crazier than ever and maybe the last time I'm going at night. It's because of the risk that's getting higher because the police, their helpers and the assistants of the helpers doesn't like people sightseeing at night. I will write more of that at the end of this story as it makes the story complete.

As introduction I want to explain the background story: I was going to pick up some friends and went earlier to that place to see if something would happen again. And to not freak out people when hanging around I went with my car to the place and just waited in my car. Even it was not allowed to be there with a car I didn't see a problem to do it because the place is usually far from crowded. And this time again while i was waiting I was playing with my phone and not staring around.

As I've counted 7 I'm trying to make it as a list.

(1+2) Basicly at the same time, so they are together in the list. Lady 1 and 2 came together with another lady to a corner to pee. And after a few seconds lady 1 walked a little bit further to pee between 2 trees. As she was walking fast it seems that she could have been desperate to pee. Without delay, between the 2 trees she started to pee. Meanwhile lady 2 waited a few second and seems she was not sure if she would pee there, but as numer 1 was already doing her buissines she shouldn’t wait for too long and pulled down her pants (and panties) and squatted. While number 2 was getting started the 1 have finished already and walked back to the corner. Soon number 2 was dont peeing and also pulled her pants up. After jumping a few times (seems they were happy, maybe celebrating the relieve) they went back to the crowd.

(3) After a few minutes the next lady with her boyfriend came to the same trees. This lady pissed beside the tree instead of between them and made a little puddle on the sidewalk. Not really interesting things to mention on this one as she came, she peed and she went back.

(4+5) A while later 2 other ladies came past and walked a bit further. They were very beautifull by the way and went to pee beside a tree. Together at the same time they peed into the sand and probably made some nice puddles. It looked like a routine for them to pee there.

(6) A couple walked passed as they were looking for a good place to pee. The lady said something like “go here, go here” to her boyfriend and then “oh no, not here” and then they walked a bit further. The girl taking her phone to probably film her boyfriend peeing against a tree as he was peeing. After he was done they walked back a little and then he asked her: “don’t you have to pee?”. And then they stood there a couple of second and went back. They boyfriend standing guard and probably the lady also pissed there. Not even because she needed to, but to use the opportunity to not wait for a toilet.

(7) And then the latest one went to the corner where #2 have peed. Jus go to the corner, pee and go back. As it was getting late this was the last one and I was going home.

And then… Probably the downside of beeing there (and feel free to skip this end if you don't want to know the negative side): not the police, but their helper (and assistant of the helper)  caught me as they have seen me there before that evening and was not allowed to be there with my car. And to be honest, they were doing their job, but I dont like those guys. You know… I call them helper and assistant here , but normally (****) or (****) and (****) (bleeped that out as the real words probably not allowed here). 

They asked why I was there and I explained the whole thing about picking up some friends. I was there early, my friends were very late (and I was not happy for waiting). After that they said the car was not allowed there we had some (friendly) discussion. In the end they didn’t gave me a fine and I’m very lucky (although I’ve played a psychological game with them with lot’s of agreement tot hem, a lot of confusion, taking time and telling I was sorry)

When I look back at this. Am I happy with this experience? Yes and no.

Yes it was a great exprience to see the area used as public toilet. Also experienced to be confident and not to be afraid (very valuable).

And no. The price was too high, it ended with official warning (car related) and could have ended with high fine.

My advise: be carefull or don’t do it.

I hope you all enjoyed this story. I wanted to share it because I wanted to have a complete story included the down side. Maybe a warning for others, maybe not. But know at least one thing: it’s definitly not a fairytail.

Edited by kiass
  • Like 4

Some nice sightings there but shame about the issue with being confronted by the police helpers.   I don't know what powers your police helpers have, but they may not have sufficient powers to actually charge you or raise a fine.   However, having been caught there once, it might not be a great idea to go back to the same location, especially with the car, as you may be recognised and they may not like the fact that they already told you not to go there with a car but you returned.

Probably OK to go there again on foot, but if you see any police helpers then walk out of the area so it looks like you are passing through rather than hanging around.  I don't know whether that area is a route from one place to another or a dead end.  If it were a dead end, and you were challenged then it might be better to say that you had snuck in there for a pee rather than giving any indication that you were hanging around waiting for girls who might pee there.  Or, you could use an unrelated excuse like you came back there to make a phone call as it was too noisy on the main road.  

When I go out looking, I try not to stay in the same place too long as that can rouse suspicion.   It is difficult, because once you find a good place, you don't want to leave as you know that you are going to miss things, but safety has to be number one priority and also you don't want people there to think that you are preying on other people.  If you walk past and see someone peeing once or twice, the peeing people are going to feel to be in the wrong and won't challenge you.  However, if you are seen to be following people who go into a quiet place to pee and then repeating that action, it can result in being challenged.

I've been challenged a couple of times by guys who said they saw me in the same area several times over an evening and whilst I've managed to satisfy them that I'm not a threat, it has meant that I'm always as careful as I can be not to act in a way that would draw attention.

• Like 1