A New Year Wet Walk

Afternoon All,

I decided today to go for a new year walk. I wanted to enjoy the fresh air, and treat myself to a little wet fun while my house mate is away.

I woke up pretty early this morning, (around 9am). I only stayed up till 12 talking to a few friends online, then went to sleep. As soon as I was up I began drinking plenty. I peed at about 09:30, and then at 11:00 as well, making sure to get myself to a nice dilute pee colour.

I then drank plenty, waiting another 2 hours until 13:00 before I left the house. I already needed to pee quite a bit as I was really getting through a lot of water and tea all morning to make sure it was nice and dilute and that I'd fill quickly.

I grabbed a big bottle of water, stuck it in my back pack along with some food, and head out for a nice hour long walk. Aiming to be back for 14:00.

I set off on one of my usual routes, bladder already 70% or so full, and wearing nice tight boxer briefs, and a pair of dark walking trousers, socks & walking boots. The first 15 minutes passed with no issues and I reached my favourite part of the walk. I found my usual little stopping point and sat down to each and drink. This took around 15 minutes, and by the end of it I was feeling rather desperate. I ignored my needs, and carried on walking.

Another 10 minutes passed and the desperation was building. I decided to let myself have a little leak! I quickly walked into some really overgrown area amongst some nice thick trees, dropped my walking trousers, squat down and released a 5 second blast through my tight boxer briefs. The warmth felt heavenly, and I just watched as the pee glistened on the fabric, then trickled through and splashed down into the fallen leaves. Clamping off the flow was rather difficult, but I managed it.

I quickly pulled my walking trousers back up and hurried out of my hiding spot. I ignored my pissy penis' need to be cleaned up and hurried along my walk, growing more and more desperate by the minute! Another 10 minutes passed and again a wave of desperation started to come over me. I decided to release a little more.

This time, I hurried into a field next to the lane I was walking down, and once again pulled my walking trousers down. This time I didn't squat. I leaned forwards as far as I could against a fence, and just let it flood through the tight boxers. It splashed down from my crotch into a puddle that was already there, making a satisfying splashing noise!

I once again pulled my walking trousers up over my wet boxers and hurried on with only about 20 minutes of the walk remaining.

The last 20 minutes were difficult! A lot more pee had entered my bladder than had left it and I was thoroughly bursting. The warm wet material teasing my pissy penis was definitely not helping the hold! I finally walked up the road to my house, having to grab myself occasionally to reassure my pissy penis that he could hold out! The neighbors probably wondered why I was rushing so much and why I kept grabbing myself between the legs!!

As soon as I was in the house, I pulled my walking boot laces undone, slipped them off and ran full speed to the bathroom. Warm jets of pee escaping and teasing my naughty penis! I ran up into the bathroom, jumped into the bath and lost all remaining control. A torrent of hot dillute pee flooded down my legs soaking my walking trousers, socks, and tight boxers. The warmth was heaven!

I undressed in the bath, making sure to squeeze as much pee out of my clothing as possible before throwing them in the wash basket. I dried my legs and feet with a towel, and then grabbed a fresh pair of joggers which I pulled up over my nice warm wet boxer briefs. My naughty boy doesn't get release from these pissy boxers until bed time! He shouldn't have indulged in wetting himself if he didn't want to be a pissy mess all day!

I'm now sat with a hot chocolate, enjoying my little damp boxer briefs while playing PC games. 😛  Something tells me my dirty little penis will be forced to pee himself again at some point this afternoon!

Joe x

Edited by jmatthews1995
  • Love 1

Well, my bladder filled lovely and quickly. I had a nice full bladder after only about 2 and a half hours. My boxer briefs were near enough dry, but my pissy little penis was far too excited not to be soaked again!

I just rushed upstairs, pulled my joggers off, jumped into the bath, squat down and let my entire bladder flood my boxers, bathing my pissy man with warmth again!

I stayed there for a minute or two letting the drips subside, shook about a bit, then put my joggers back on. It feels so naughty just redressing as if it's totally normal to ignore soaked boxers clinging tightly to my pissy private area!! 😛  Heaven!! ❤️

• Love 1