Pee sightings of 2022

Hi everyone!  Hope you are all excited to ring in 2023 and ready for a new chapter of life.  Just wanted to hear about everyone's favorite pee sighting of this past year.  If you do not have one feel free to share a personal experience/wish.

• Love 1

I have had a few sightings this year, but not as many as some years.   Most are in my Alfresco’s Pee Sightings thread.   I have two favourites because they are very different, one being my wife and one being a stranger.

One was my wife who was desperate to pee when we were out somewhere in the evening.  It was dark and away from people and she actually peed outside twice.  The first time she did a high squat by the side of a path.   I couldn’t see much as it was dark, but I could hear the hiss and splatter.   The second time she peed by the car with the door open so she was illuminated by the interior lights and I could see her naked bum and the stream falling and making a puddle in the dirt.  This was special for me as she doesn’t pee outside very often and will do anything to avoid peeing in public.

The other was detailed in my sightings thread as one of the most recent events and was where I saw two girls peeing in the bushes and I was able to come round behind them and saw a clear view of one girl’s bum with stream pouring out onto the ground.  An excellent view which I was able to watch for several seconds without being detected.

Edited by Alfresco