Horny from pee dancing

Jlpee

Yesterday afternoon I was in the kitchen with my partner and noticed her pee dancing, after watching her legs cross and move for a few minutes I began to harden and get very turned on, I started to rub my self a tiny bit through my jeans, then came the pussy grab! "Uuoohh, gosh, Im bursting for a big pee! I cant! Oh! I have to go!" I started to loose my battle with self control, I said " why are you so sexy?! Look at what you have done" as I got out my very erect excited penis. She looked and smiled, she trotted off to the toilet undoing her jeans as she went, she entered the toilet and I stood in the doorway to get a good view, as she squrimed infront of the toilet, we both moaned from our urges! She wiggled her jeans down showing her white french knickers ( I LOVE THEM!) I told her how sexy she was again as she dropped her knickers down her legs and dropped on the toilet, her pussy in view as she parted her legs for me as she began to unleash her very full bladder with a lovely strong clean stream into the water, I began to drip on the floor, she noticed and invited me over, she cupped my balls and took my penis into her mouth, still peeing! As she worked her way up and down I didnt think I could hold it! Just in time she stopped, left me throbbing and begging to finish. She skipped wiping and stood up, kissed me and put my hand on her pussy, it was soaked! Almost dripping like me! She wispered (I need you to lick my pussy tonight) as she then pulled her knickers back up I knew it would be worth the wait.

Fast forwards to bed, I was already in bed and working on my self as I knew what was coming, she came out the bathroom holding her bullet vibrator, naked, nipples rock hard, looking stunning. She got in bed on all fours started using her toy as she took my hard penis into her mouth. We both moaned again, I was struggling to hold on, after a few minutes I had to stop her, I told her to get on her back, as I got down and licked her pussy as I was told earlier. After a few minutes of having my pudding we both agreed it was time! I slipped inside her, both of us now dripping, we went on to have sex, the best sex, for a while!

• Hot 1