My ex peeing on the bathroom floor

Very nice experience. I once had my wife offer to pee on me in a hotel bathroom. Her idea was that I'd sit on the toilet and she would sit on my knee facing me and pee into the toilet. That is what we did and she peed over my penis and balls, but then I closed my legs and the pee pooled between my legs and ran down my outstretched legs onto the floor creating a massive puddle on the tiles. She didn't realise until she was finished and she felt a bit bad about peeing all over the floor, but I told her how much I enjoyed it and it would be easy to clear up. We carried on with other sexual enjoyment and then later on the mess was soon cleared up with the aid of a hotel towel, which I then rinsed in the bath, so no harm done and lots of fun.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
  • 9 years later...
On 8/4/2014 at 4:53 PM, Alfresco said:

Very nice experience. I once had my wife offer to pee on me in a hotel bathroom. Her idea was that I'd sit on the toilet and she would sit on my knee facing me and pee into the toilet. That is what we did and she peed over my penis and balls, but then I closed my legs and the pee pooled between my legs and ran down my outstretched legs onto the floor creating a massive puddle on the tiles. She didn't realise until she was finished and she felt a bit bad about peeing all over the floor, but I told her how much I enjoyed it and it would be easy to clear up. We carried on with other sexual enjoyment and then later on the mess was soon cleared up with the aid of a hotel towel, which I then rinsed in the bath, so no harm done and lots of fun.

I have fantasised about this scenario with my wife many times but as yet not had the pleasure of it coming true 

11 hours ago, SJ166 said:

I have fantasised about this scenario with my wife many times but as yet not had the pleasure of it coming true 

Hopefully you can discuss with her and she may make your dreams come true!  Worked for me, but I know it might not work for everyone.

• Like 1