Diapered drive with my brother

My brother asked me to drive him to the doctor and prior to that i took a water pill and drank a tone so i could have a pee freely day, i peed my full bladder into the sink before getting in the car and he’s currently in the doctors office and im waiting in the car. My diaper is dry currently but not sure how long i can last, I’ve already got that tingling sensation. 

• Hot 1

PT2 i just went inside a chucky cheese to the men’s room and completely filled my diaper, it was so full it was dripping when i took it off, I also dunked it into the toilet and pushed it down into the bowl. I then took the very much dripping soggy diaper and set it in the top of the trash can so it’s visible for the next person, unfortunately they weren’t very busy but if they were I probably would have left it ether in the toilet or on the floor in the stall. I washed my hands very thoroughly, I can’t really go into detail but I really did all i could in that diaper. 

definitely need to do more diaper changes in public restrooms. Maybe some other more naughty places too like a doctor’s office, they have those bio hazard trash cans, idk give me suggestions:) also going yo see my therapist Monday and told the assistant who marks down appointments that I planned on coming diapered. 

• Hot 1
5 hours ago, Wetseat said:

PT2 i just went inside a chucky cheese to the men’s room and completely filled my diaper, it was so full it was dripping when i took it off, I also dunked it into the toilet and pushed it down into the bowl. I then took the very much dripping soggy diaper and set it in the top of the trash can so it’s visible for the next person, unfortunately they weren’t very busy but if they were I probably would have left it ether in the toilet or on the floor in the stall. I washed my hands very thoroughly, I can’t really go into detail but I really did all i could in that diaper. 

definitely need to do more diaper changes in public restrooms. Maybe some other more naughty places too like a doctor’s office, they have those bio hazard trash cans, idk give me suggestions:) also going yo see my therapist Monday and told the assistant who marks down appointments that I planned on coming diapered. 

Nice, peeing in diapers always feels great.  I would love to let go in a diaper sitting in the car during a long road trip. Thats great that your therapist lets you pee in your diaper during your sessions. Doing a diaper pee while doing therapy probably relieves so much stress. There should be abdl themed therapy where everyone is encouraged to wear diapers and pee in them. 

• Agree 1
On 11/8/2022 at 6:03 PM, hibillymayshear said:

Nice, peeing in diapers always feels great.  I would love to let go in a diaper sitting in the car during a long road trip. Thats great that your therapist lets you pee in your diaper during your sessions. Doing a diaper pee while doing therapy probably relieves so much stress. There should be abdl themed therapy where everyone is encouraged to wear diapers and pee in them. 

My therapist prior to this one would kink shame me, use the restroom on my time and wouldn’t let me wear a diaper, needless to say my last session with him was a wet one while he was in the “real restroom” this new girl is awesome!!