Growing up in the 60s

I have posted a few other things here but I was just curious to see it other people that had the same experience I had early on as kid and around women using the bathroom. I had mentioned before that every Thursday night my mom hosted meetings and ladies would show up. I would always be waiting for the First Lady to ask where the ladies room was. I could always tell if she seemed like she really needed to go. Normally the lady would walk at a very fast speed as I would follow from behind. When she shut the door I would put my ear to the door and try to imagine what was happening. More times than not I would hear a tinkle tinkle sound, and then a loud hiss. What was so exciting was that I would just help and hang out at those meetings just waiting for a lady that seemed desperate to use the bathroom. That often times was more exciting as an 11 yr old than listening. But I loved that too. I loved those times. 

Edited by Bob3322
  • Hot 1